test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Random Tailor Pieces Being Added.

gizmox64gizmox64 Member Posts: 321 Arc User
Playing my Alt over the weekend and all was fine regarding her outfits.
Just made level 33 and now she has all these random tailor pieces on all her outfits!
I go into the tailor to remove them, but they don't show up in there.
I also went threw all the pieces and changed them from none, to something, then back to none again, but still those same pieces show.
Please address this bug, as I paid money for these outfits and they are being visually ruined by this bug.

See screenshot.
OK don't see screenshot as you can't upload an image to the forums... wtf STO.

Comments

• tarastheslayertarastheslayer Member Posts: 1,541 Bug Hunter
    gizmox64 wrote: »
    Playing my Alt over the weekend and all was fine regarding her outfits.
    Just made level 33 and now she has all these random tailor pieces on all her outfits!
    I go into the tailor to remove them, but they don't show up in there.
    I also went threw all the pieces and changed them from none, to something, then back to none again, but still those same pieces show.
    Please address this bug, as I paid money for these outfits and they are being visually ruined by this bug.

See screenshot.
    OK don't see screenshot as you can't upload an image to the forums... wtf STO.

Pictures take a LOT of space up, if you want to put a picture up upload to imgur or something similar and then link from there into your post.
    Ten soldiers wisely led will beat a hundred without a head. - Euripides
    I no longer do any Bug Hunting work for Cryptic. I may resume if a serious attempt to fix the game is made.
  • gizmox64gizmox64 Member Posts: 321 Arc User
    k, here's link (I think)

http://imgur.com/IFhmuYC

• mcgrizzled86mcgrizzled86 Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    Looks to me like you have an old school Kit equiped. Go to her character sheet and try unequipping your Kit. Is it a new one that lets you slot powers or does it have them built in? If they are built in, you might be able to right click it while it is equiped and Disable Visuals. If not, you'll probably need to replace it with a customizable one or just wait till you outlevel it, lol.

I started a new Fed toon recently and I think I still got offered one from a mission or something...
  • gizmox64gizmox64 Member Posts: 321 Arc User
    Looks to me like you have an old school Kit equiped. Go to her character sheet and try unequipping your Kit. Is it a new one that lets you slot powers or does it have them built in? If they are built in, you might be able to right click it while it is equiped and Disable Visuals. If not, you'll probably need to replace it with a customizable one or just wait till you outlevel it, lol.

I started a new Fed toon recently and I think I still got offered one from a mission or something...

Ah yes, that's it! This toon did have a premade old-style kit on. Took it off and all the pieces disappeared. Quite right, thank you! Been so long since I played up an alt toon, I forgot that old kits had a look to them. Time to visit the exchange (which needs an overhaul, see RIFT, or ESO).
    thanks again, not a bug, but user error.