test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Cant load outfits in tailor?

lexusk19lexusk19 Member Posts: 1,412 Arc User
So I hopped onto one of my alts and decided to tinker around in the tailor. But im finding I cant load outfits, the screen is just blank even after saving one. Anyone else getting this? Or know a work around?
1e3sni150tar.jpg

Comments

• lvbassistlvbassist Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Same here...for all chars on my account.
  • lvbassistlvbassist Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    lvbassist wrote: »
    Same here...for all chars on my account.

oh...and did a full "force verify" of files.
  • ikaika1986ikaika1986 Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    same here no way to load outfits
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Arc User
    It's been an ongoing issue. The tailor system is buggy and borked in general. Just gonna have to be patient til they fix it.
  • tarastheslayertarastheslayer Member Posts: 1,541 Bug Hunter
    I was able to save and load an outfit fine, so I'm not entirely sure what's causing it. I don't suppose anyone could elaborate on the matter?
    Ten soldiers wisely led will beat a hundred without a head. - Euripides
    I no longer do any Bug Hunting work for Cryptic. I may resume if a serious attempt to fix the game is made.
  • mcgrizzled86mcgrizzled86 Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    Most of the people I've worked with here or on Reddit seem to be having issues with their Screenshots folder, usually completely missing. I haven't been able to get a clear idea as to whether it disappeared or just wasn't created initially and they are just now noticing.

Personally, I seem to have a lot of issues with saving and loading Romulan costumes. Partially I think it is because some of my boffs were given costume pieces that they don't actually have access to. A couple of my Romulan boffs look like they have Off-Duty Robes > Robe Vertical Panel on, but when I try to edit their costume it resets the Uniform Category to Jacket Tight and the Upper to the first item on the list. I then cannot find the Upper they were originally wearing under any Category, even costume items I just haven't bought. It also does this a lot with Tovan and his Jacket Loose > Jacket Tovan; I try to edit him in the tailor and it gets 'unequiped' when he loads. But that piece I am able to find on the list.

I also think there are sometimes issues trying to save/load outfits from/to the default Romulan boffs (Tovan, Satra, Hiven and Veril) that I don't seem to have with the generic Rom boffs. I saved outfits on a KDF/Rom for Tovan and Satra, but none of my other KDF/Rom boffs can load it; not even other character's Tovan and Satra. If anything does load, it's usually all lower items and it doesn't clear upper items set to None. Sometimes I even get an error that runs across the middle of the screen, "Unable to use this costume in this slot due to type or old costume data"; but it's costumes that I just recently created or saved, and that usually load fine on other generic Rom boffs. I have not done any extensive testing with Elisa or K'Gen, but I do know I was able to load them with my default Fed and KDF uniforms and I don't remember having any issues.

If you want me to provide some screenshots or some steps to reproduce, let me know and I can probably run some tests tonight.
    Post edited by mcgrizzled86 on
  • tarastheslayertarastheslayer Member Posts: 1,541 Bug Hunter
    Some good points there, I'll look at the unique ones and see if its consistent or not.

If anyone thinks of anything else by all means add it in.
    Ten soldiers wisely led will beat a hundred without a head. - Euripides
    I no longer do any Bug Hunting work for Cryptic. I may resume if a serious attempt to fix the game is made.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Arc User
    Some good points there, I'll look at the unique ones and see if its consistent or not.

If anyone thinks of anything else by all means add it in.

Well, I know my issue isn't anything to do with the screeshots folder, as mine it there. Whenever I load an outfit, the upper half isn't loading.