test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Breen Rezreth Dreadnought doesn't have a crew lounge?

yohan#3393 yohan Member Posts: 24 Arc User
Just completed Romulan Mystery: Darkness before the dawn. The Remans said that they had a special gift that was sent to our crew lounge. The mission was completed in a Breen Rezreth Dreadnought Cruiser from the Q's Winter event. The Breen Dreadnought doesn't seem to have a crew lounge. It only has one room; the bridge. No "Gift" was received because there was nowhere to put it apparently.

Comments

• Options
    tarastheslayertarastheslayer Member Posts: 1,541 Bug Hunter
    yohan#3393 wrote: »
    Just completed Romulan Mystery: Darkness before the dawn. The Remans said that they had a special gift that was sent to our crew lounge. The mission was completed in a Breen Rezreth Dreadnought Cruiser from the Q's Winter event. The Breen Dreadnought doesn't seem to have a crew lounge. It only has one room; the bridge. No "Gift" was received because there was nowhere to put it apparently.

You still got it, just a number of non-standard bridges don't have crew decks.
    Ten soldiers wisely led will beat a hundred without a head. - Euripides
    I no longer do any Bug Hunting work for Cryptic. I may resume if a serious attempt to fix the game is made.
  • Options
    You still got it, just a number of non-standard bridges don't have crew decks.[/quote]

Sounds great. Any idea what it was?
  • Options
    tarastheslayertarastheslayer Member Posts: 1,541 Bug Hunter
    edited December 2015
    yohan#3393 wrote: »
    Sounds great. Any idea what it was?

If I remember correctly its a trophy, so you'll need a bridge with a crew deck and to check the floor trophy section in the bar area.
    Ten soldiers wisely led will beat a hundred without a head. - Euripides
    I no longer do any Bug Hunting work for Cryptic. I may resume if a serious attempt to fix the game is made.
  • Options
    You remembered correctly. Took out my Sovereign Assault Cruiser and there it was in the list. Thank you for the help!
  • Options
    primar13primar13 Member Posts: 1,896 Bug Hunter
    IIRC, its a Borgified Romulan Ship, as a Floor Trophy.
  • Options
    monkeybone13monkeybone13 Member Posts: 4,640 Arc User
    primar13 wrote: »
    IIRC, its a Borgified Romulan Ship, as a Floor Trophy.

It's the 'No Kill I' floor trophy. http://sto.gamepedia.com/Mission:_Darkness_Before_the_Dawn#Notes

How to obtain this trophy: in the episode 'Mine Enemy' you need to talk to the Horta in a room off to the side to get the 'No Kill I' accolade. http://sto.gamepedia.com/Accolade/Story_Accolade/Romulan_Mystery#Mine_Enemy You have to have the 'No Kill I' accolade from this episode before the episode 'Darkness before the dawn' is even available. Without the accolade you can't do 'Darkness before the dawn'. All you do in that episode is fly up to the Haakona system in sector space and contact Obisek, to which he will speak some dialogue and the mission will tell you that a new trophy was added to your ship.

As pointed out, unique bridges don't have anything but a bridge, such as the bridge on breen ships, ferengi nandi warship, etc. The standard romulan interior does have 3 decks inside the ship, such as a crew deck, but there have never been trophy displays of any kind available. Basically, only your federation and klingon bridges have trophy displays. For romulans, in order to display the trophy you would need to be in a tier 4 or lower federation or klingon ship, or any event ships you have unlocked on your account that uses fed or KDF bridges, such as the risian corvette, or dyson science destroyer.