test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Breen Dread not unlocked on Account.

vocsilvervocsilver Member Posts: 5 Arc User
edited December 2015 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Hello,

Today i finished the project for the 2015 winter event Breen Dread.
It did however not unlock it on my account, i received the ship on the toon i finished but does not show up under Rep --> Store --> Account Redeem.
Finished it on my alt, had the project slotted with 600 vouchers on my 2nd toon, same for the 3rd but i canceled it to see if i got the account unlock.

Been told to finish the project on my 2nd toon and see if that unlocks the ship for account.
If not report it and also mention it on the forums so the dev team is aware of this issue.

Cheers,

Comments

• userplayer1941userplayer1941 Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    Seem to be having a similar issue, got the box but not in my rep store reclaim section. Probably won't get fixed until next week sometime, at the earliest.
  • anodynesanodynes Member Posts: 1,999 Arc User
    I unlocked the ship today and claimed my prize on the character who was running the races and finished the project. When I switched to another character, it wasn't available in the Event Reputation store's Account Unlocks tab, and the project to unlock it was, but not the project to turn 40 vouchers in for 40 marks of my choice. I logged out of the game and started it back up, then logged onto my character that had unlocked the ship again, and got the flyby message that informed me that I had unlocked the ship for my account. After that, I could claim it on my other characters. If you aren't able to claim the ship on alts after unlocking it on one character, try logging back into the character that unlocked it to see if that triggers the message and unlocks it for your other characters.
    This is an MMO, not a Star Trek episode simulator. That would make for a terrible game.
  • i am having a similar but with last years ship, the t6 breen carrier. I finally finished the project, and I hit the claim button and I'm pretty sure I got a box that was supposed to contain the ship, but after opening it no breen carrier
    Star Treking, across the universe. Only going forward because we can't find reverse...
  • tarastheslayertarastheslayer Member Posts: 1,541 Bug Hunter
    i am having a similar but with last years ship, the t6 breen carrier. I finally finished the project, and I hit the claim button and I'm pretty sure I got a box that was supposed to contain the ship, but after opening it no breen carrier

Have you tried checking the reclaim store by any chance?
    Ten soldiers wisely led will beat a hundred without a head. - Euripides
    I no longer do any Bug Hunting work for Cryptic. I may resume if a serious attempt to fix the game is made.
  • userplayer1941userplayer1941 Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    anodynes wrote: »
    I unlocked the ship today and claimed my prize on the character who was running the races and finished the project. When I switched to another character, it wasn't available in the Event Reputation store's Account Unlocks tab, and the project to unlock it was, but not the project to turn 40 vouchers in for 40 marks of my choice. I logged out of the game and started it back up, then logged onto my character that had unlocked the ship again, and got the flyby message that informed me that I had unlocked the ship for my account. After that, I could claim it on my other characters. If you aren't able to claim the ship on alts after unlocking it on one character, try logging back into the character that unlocked it to see if that triggers the message and unlocks it for your other characters.

Haven't tried claiming it onto my other toons; a box should be available (but greyed out) in the account reward claim tab of the reputation store of the character that finished the project, but there isn't one. This is after waiting a day and logging back in. Do you think changing toons will work? Just curious.

EDIT: Seems to be an issue on my other toons after I claim it on them. There's one for the Nandi I got for summer event (which I have in a ship slot on each), but no Breen dreadnought reclaim.
    Post edited by userplayer1941 on
  • rossclansforce1rossclansforce1 Member Posts: 400 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    I had an issue and logged out / back in a few times. That seemed to have done the trick. Not sure if this will help anybody else?
    Post edited by rossclansforce1 on
    [img]>:)[/img]

Click to Join armadafleet.org/
  • darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,805 Community Moderator
    Try the relogging thing that was stated above just to be sure. If that doesn't work then can you get us some screenshots showing that you have the Rezreth on your main toons and also the reclaim on your alts?
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator
  • ranthulranthul Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    imgur.com/a/Dmmwp

Here is the situation in pictures.
  • skk1701jskk1701j Member Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    ranthul wrote: »
    imgur.com/a/Dmmwp

Here is the situation in pictures.

Goes for me too. The char unlocking the ship doesn't have it in the store. The other chars have.

From the other Thread:
    scrooge69 wrote: »
    have it on all my toons

allthou after claiming it it DISSAPEARS from the reclaim store isntead of getting greyed out

Seems to be the case.
  • vorwodavorwoda Member Posts: 698 Arc User
    I wonder what happens if you dismiss it and try to reclaim it again. Would it reappear on the Reclaim Store tab or not?

But I'm not curious enough to try it myself. :)

Either way, though, it's not working like the other event ships in the Reclaim Store, so this IS a bug.
  • skk1701jskk1701j Member Posts: 243 Arc User
    Seems this is the case.
    sheppardus wrote: »
    I cannot claim on account reward claim the T6 Breen ships on my Romulan toons.
    The Breen Sarr Thein Carrier is greyed out and the Breen Rezreth Dreadnought Cruiser isn't even listed.
    These ships are available on both my KDF and Fed toons though