test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Undine Assault

lamyrslamyrs Member Posts: 312 Arc User
Not an annoying bug but still a bug.
On Undine assault, if you start top right, you are able to move during the briefing.
Here is a screenshot :

undineassault.jpg
I am from Belgium and english isn't my main language, sorry if I make mistakes.

Comments

• darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,794 Community Moderator
    That's interesting to say the least. Was it just you that was able to move or did it let others who started where you did move as well?
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator
  • lamyrslamyrs Member Posts: 312 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    Only me but I already saw one player moving while I wasn't able to move during the briefing many times. Also happened to me when I was top left this time.
    Also, you can start fighting the inital undine pop but they won't give you exp until the briefing is over.
    I am from Belgium and english isn't my main language, sorry if I make mistakes.
  • lordsteve1lordsteve1 Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    Seen this happen once too.

I was still in the briefing stage and saw two guys off up the end of a lane. I thought I'd warped into an in progress game but somehow still got stuck in the briefing.

Didn't actually harm the run though as we still all got full marks.
    SulMatuul.png