test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Today I purchased two master keys.

geezerpunkgeezerpunk Member Posts: 146 Arc User
Bought two master keys at different times, one worked fine and opened the box. The other I used in the pavilion in Q's Winter land. While using it, The system crashed, I filled out the crash dialog. But at the time I was bringing up the system checking all the files. I didn't know that the key was lost.

All in all a pritty small amout, but I am waiting for my disability hearing so cashing in Dilithium is really the only way I can afford to get Master Keys. If there is a way to trace what happened with the key so I could be refunded with another key, I would be greatful.

Comments

• geezerpunkgeezerpunk Member Posts: 146 Arc User
    I forgot that I am still trying to get somesort of a T6 ship either from a lockbox, the Lobi Crystals (I'm getting close) or if nothing else from the Q Winter Weather land. I am a lifer, but I still don't understand how the whole fleet marks thing works to get a free T6
  • dirlettiadirlettia Member Posts: 1,632 Arc User
    You dont use fleet marks to get the free winter ship, instead you need to run the race shown in this guide: http://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1208491/rattlers-guide-to-fastest-game-on-ice#latest After that use the reward vouchers to put into the reputation project which can be found in the events tab of your reputation page.

The chance of getting the reward ship fom a lockbox is miniscule so the chance of winning one of those on your crash was pretty negligible. ou will have got junk and what was awarded will be in the inventory.

Still waiting to be able to use forum titles
    I know the Winter ship is a reputation ship. I was saying that T6, or the other way to get a free T6 is to use Fleet Marks somehow. That is what is still confusing me a little. It looks like the Fleets that are trying to recruit me are all well established that need more things that cost Zen like Fighters and Crew. not Fleet Marks. So how would I get a T6 other than the Winter Ship, getting lucky on a lockbox, or forking over the money I don't have for the Zen.
    OK, I was in a good humor this morning over the dematerializing key. I still test the Windows 10 Patches/Updates that get installed on patch tuesday, or are in a future release. So I have extra crash details and I tell Microsoft, and I try to tell ARC/Cryptic about it too.

I call to try to pass code data and I get read the riot act about how I am not going to get the key refunded. So I simply sent a copy of their error report that my PC generated, and some of the general info that is in my software for diagnostic.

They are still assuming that I wanted the master key, and they are the gardians at the gate. So now I kinda want to try and get the stupid master key.