test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Can we get some suits for women added to the tailor/c-store/whatever?

captaintroikacaptaintroika Member Posts: 210 Arc User
edited December 2015 in The Art of Star Trek Online
It'd be kind of nice if I could get some formal wear for a female char that didn't scream "TRIBBLE" or "streetwalker".
Post edited by jodarkrider on

Comments

• Options
    cidjackcidjack Member Posts: 2,017 Arc User
    Reported.
    Armada: Multiplying fleet projects in need of dilithium by 13."
    95bced8038c91ec6f880d510e6fd302f366a776c4c5761e5f7931d491667a45e.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,054 Community Moderator
    Would probably have been better to try in the Art section than General Discussion.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    jodarkriderjodarkrider Member Posts: 2,097 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    Agreed, the formal wear for females is.. kinda weak, lacking options for those of us who just are not into that kind of stuff & Agreed, should be in the Art forum.
    /Moving.

PS: This is what I've came up with, as a mock formal-wear. Males do have the same vest in the 'formal' category, no reason to not give it to the females. Would love the bow-tie for females too, though. These pieces exist, so not even much work involved to make it happen.

flZ9gL7.jpg
    [10:20] Your Lunge deals 4798 (2580) Physical Damage(Critical) to Tosk of Borg.

Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator
    "bIghojchugh DaneH, Dumev pagh. bIghojqangbe'chugh, DuQaHlaH pagh."
    "Learn lots. Don't judge. Laugh for no reason. Be nice. Seek happiness." ~Day[9] 
    "Your fun isn't wrong." ~LaughingTrendy

Find me on Twitterverse - @jodarkrider

• Options
    artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
    Is that the Talaxian waistcoat?​​
    22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
    Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
    'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    artan42 wrote: »
    Is that the Talaxian waistcoat?​​

Yep, it is. Males have it under 'Formal wear' options, aside of off-duty wear, females only in off-duty. I call unfair. :(

"Learn lots. Don't judge. Laugh for no reason. Be nice. Seek happiness." ~Day[9] 

• Options
    artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
    I think I prefer it to the full suit. Though an option to open the top o the collar would be nice. I don't see the point of the formal wear category anyway. It should all just be off duty.
    It's a shame I don't have any female humans to make me buy this costume now. I don't think it would suit a Klingon, Romulan, or Andorian.
    22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
    Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
    'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    artan42 wrote: »
    I think I prefer it to the full suit. Though an option to open the top o the collar would be nice. I don't see the point of the formal wear category anyway. It should all just be off duty.
    It's a shame I don't have any female humans to make me buy this costume now. I don't think it would suit a Klingon, Romulan, or Andorian.
    I agree with you here. Less categories would be nice. As would be less restrictions, & more mix & match options. Imho, only restriction making sense is swimwear, due to the complications it can cause & penchant of some people using it in rather... inapropriate way. (ERP) It has been said many times already, though. <_<

• Options
    gulberatgulberat Member Posts: 5,505 Arc User
    The Talaxian outfit also offers a professional length skirt, one of the only ones in the game, and no, I do not include the canon miniskirts under "professional" as we all know very well "professional" wasn't the intent there.

Ladies' suits would be nice too.

Christian Gaming Community Fleets--Faith, Fun, and Fellowship! See the website and PM for more. :-)
    Proudly F2P.  Signature image by gulberat. Avatar image by balsavor.deviantart.com.