test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Quantum Phase Engine

sheldonlcoopersheldonlcooper Member Posts: 4,042 Arc User
I equipped this in Sol system and it did not indicate an increase in particles in stats. I zoned and there was no change also.
Captain Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, it's all ancient history. Then - before you can blink an eye - suddenly it threatens to start all over again."

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

Comments

• hawkrunnerhawkrunner Member Posts: 150 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    Seems to work fine for me:

Equip engine, go to Full Impulse, those 3 stats (flow caps, part gens, electro-plasma system) increase, and the increase remains for 15 seconds after coming out of Full Impulse...

Not sure what the bug you're seeing is?

EDIT: Unless you were thinking it activates on simply reaching Full Throttle, as opposed to requiring Full Impulse.
  • sheldonlcoopersheldonlcooper Member Posts: 4,042 Arc User
    Yes, this is my error. I thought it was full throttle like pedal to the metal.
    Captain Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, it's all ancient history. Then - before you can blink an eye - suddenly it threatens to start all over again."

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."