test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

THE SUPER AMAZING FIGHT THREAD!

Comments

• Options
    semalda226semalda226 Member Posts: 1,994 Arc User
    "Hey...umm Rattler...can you...you know....get his body out of here? It's starting to smell..."
    tumblr_mxl2nyOKII1rizambo1_500.png

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,117 Community Moderator
    PINKIE! CLEANUP ON ISLE THREE!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBekXg5LxSg
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    mynameisnommynameisnom Member Posts: 639 Arc User
    *Uses omni-dimensional collider* spiffy. Fancy meeting you folks...oh wait it's just me now. Nevermind then.
    [SIGPIC]http://s286.photobucket.com/user/parasite_12000/media/jub_zps9318ae82.jpg.html[/SIGPIC]
    stoutes wrote: »
    Those fish are much like their masters, filthy backstabbers... All battlecloaked fish, waiting for the right moment...
    The boss being a gigantic Winter Epohh Researcher. As you lay waste to the Epohh Horde, she can occasionally cry out things like, "Didn't you want an Epohh friend?"
  • Options
    admiralnatadmiralnat Member Posts: 22,432 Arc User
    *The universe automatically resets again, bringing me back to life. I then grab Semalda, throw her at Rattler, and then crush them (and the Tavern) with the planet Earth, destroying both the Earth and Vulcan in the process, and throwing the Federation into absolute chaos.*

One does not simply kill me!!!

*The universe resets again, and I kill Semalda and Rattler the same way again. I continue to reset the universe and kill Semalda and Rattler a few thousand times before finally stopping, resetting the universe another time, and then sitting down.*

Yeah, I'll have a pizza. My usual, of course. Also, a warning: my reset power is infinite. No amount of death can stop it.
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.
    It's what I do. It's what I just did. It's what I'm about to do again. It's being undisputed emperor of an empire that cannot be disproved as the most powerful intergalactic empire in the entire universe; I always win, and everything I've won will definitely be won again... by me. It's my signature move, and thus, it's my signature. Problem, Sonic? Yeah, I mean you, Sonic, because you're being beat up, despite your being super. You can't even hit Shadow back, can you? Nope, he's too strong for you. Of course, I'm not Shadow, I'm the Super Emerald fueled fox that's pulling the strings; trust me, the fight would only be a few frames long if I were in it personally. Oh, and here's something for all you guys thinking you can win Last Post Wins 3.0; trust me, I'll be around a long while after the sun has already consumed the Earth while I sit out with the forum servers on Titan. Yes, I mean Titan... that comparatively little moon orbiting Saturn. It's a nice little place in a version of our solar system where the sun is a lot bigger. I mean, Mars will last longer than your precious Earth, but by then, it'll be one hot planet... and I figure Saturn's moon will be about the right temperate for a super-powered warlord. Oh, and trust me, I packed a lot of rings, and I mean a lot. Trillions, in fact, so I'll never run out of rings to power my super form. Besides, if I start to run out, I can just chaos control more rings into my reach. It's quite easy, really. You should try it. Granted, you'll never have the 7 Super Emeralds that I have in my possession, nor the Master Emerald that I've got hidden away somewhere... absorbed into my body thanks to Sonic logic, but whatever. I win. Again. I'm not kidding, either. Just check Last Post Wins, and if the last post isn't mine, it soon will be. Very, very soon. You can count on it. Seriously. By the way, if you're wondering, there's a really great Super Tails sprite sheet out there... somewhere... by some guy named shadow_91. These sprites are really great. Like, really good. Quality. Just like what I like to see in a sprite sheet. Also, credit to Joe T.E., his Sonic Battle style Super Sonic sprites have a great palette for a Super Sonic being beat up by Super Shadow, who's palette is from a Super Shadow sheet of unknown origin, but it turns out they were "borrowed" from a better sheet made by a certain Domenico. Oh, and the gif is actually a custom made super version of a similar gif, of which there are only 3 or 4 copies to be found by Google, and even then, evidently of an unknown source. Yep, it's one of those things. Stuff people have made, spread around, only for it to vanish and you to be the only person who still has a copy, not even knowing where it came from... like, literally at all. Oh, and anyone notice that Shadow's little chaos snap blast thingies are red and blue now? Yeah, I changed it. Problem, fans of purple? Yeah, I know you got a problem with that one, but you can just deal with it. After all, according to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly... alright, alright, I'll spare you the entire Bee Movie script, just Google it if you want. By the way, ever wonder how your characters would've ended up if they evolved in another universe? Yeah, that. Think about it. Ok, so you probably didn't bother reading up to here, but whatever, here's a surprise for you guys over at ESD (RP) who were crazy enough to read this: Emperor Nat of the mcfreakin' Terran Empire is gonna be right all along! The universe is gonna go BOOM! *Thumbs up to the insanity*
    Oh, now don't tell me you want in on all this! Well, ok. Look this that Egg Pawn hanging outside your window, pointing his laser rifle at you, waiting for my next order. He's doing his part. He helps conquer the weak-minded. He roboticizes the weak-bodied. Heck, he even helps keep the useless people from causing any trouble, but you know what? Join. Find the closest Nataran Empire roboticization center near you and join the ranks, before the ranks find you. Oh, I know, you figure it must be so satisfying to know I basically rule the world now, and you know what? It is, but do you want to know the true definition of satisfaction? Well, let me tell you a little story. One day, you see a brand new event. They're giving out boxes that give old event stuff. Your dilithium is plentiful. You buy a whole lot of Phoenix packs on your main, and open them all. You get one epic token. Then, you decide, that since you have all the Breen ships and don't give a damn about the others, you exchange it for an ultra rare, and grab yourself a Jem'Hadar Attack Ship and for the hell of it, a Voth Bulwark. You open both, leaving the Bulwark in your vast masses of starships as you jump into the bugship and deck it out, deck by deck, into the most awesome Jem'Hadar ship you can. You fly it. You enjoy it. Eventually, you get bored and leave, leaving the old Bulwark never flown... until later. Your main is long complete. Your new alt main, based off some character you pulled out of nothing just to explain away some starship being in service without the command of your dear admiral, is also complete. Mostly. Their reps and doffs are hard at work, getting you stuff. You realize the potential, and head back for your dear admiral, pull the most Voth themed build you can out of thin air, and suit up in your giant ship in the shape of you know what. You head out... and cause all sorts of havoc. Enemies scream out your name as their very life is drained away by your swarms of Aceton Assimilators. They complain to the devs of your OPness when you revive yourself from death every time you die. Do you show any form of mercy? No. After all, this isn't the United Federation of Planets, this is mother frakkin' Starfleet, where you explore strange new worlds and kick butt never kicked before. Oh, and you realize that I just wrote another speech rivaling your own signature. Cool. Oh, wait, that's just the original draft, it is part of my signature now. Oh, and yes, I am aware that I have become a Canadian Regent; one day, sooner than you'd expect, we'll suddenly decide to take over the world and declare an "alliance", and I shall become it's Regent. You know, like the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance in the mirror universe of our beloved Star Trek. Oh, who'll we be taking over with? I dunno, maybe [REDACTED], or maybe aliens from outer space. Guess you'll have to wait and find out, won't we? Until then, don't ask too many questions, or else my Breen allies on Titania might pick up on your -- [REDACTED BY BREEN CONFEDERACY FOR REASONS] Also, psst... keep an eye out for flying Tribbles! Also walls. Big, great walls, separating entire continents apart. Walls patrolled by Tribbles. Flying Tribbles. Flying Nukara Tribbles. Don't worry, it's not like they were on Venus with a herd of Tholians or anything, they just like the extreme heat and brutal weather like acid rain and hurricane force winds as the norm. Oh, and definitely keep your eye out on any two-tailed foxes, because if they ain't glowing, they're definitely an imposter. Possibly an Undine, we caught one of those once in my place once. Oh, and if you find a two-tailed fox that doesn't like the cold... most certainly ask him to say sorry. If he refuses, DESTROY HIM WITH A DOOMSDAY MACHINE, BECAUSE THERE'S NOTHING ELSE THAT WOULD BE ENOUGH AGAINST SUCH AN OVERPOWERED IMPOSTER!

tr;dr, I am winning last post wins 3.0. Thank you for your time.
    Oh, look, an explosion...
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,117 Community Moderator
    *delivers his pizza*

Yea... well... the more you do it, the closer I get to protecting myself. Keep that in mind. I'm, just as OP as you. I just don't flaunt it.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    I'll still get the joy of watching you die over and over again, and then making an epic comeback to whatever OPness you can throw my way.

Oh, no worries. I'll play nice for now.

*Pays for the pizza, and begins eating it.*
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.
    It's what I do. It's what I just did. It's what I'm about to do again. It's being undisputed emperor of an empire that cannot be disproved as the most powerful intergalactic empire in the entire universe; I always win, and everything I've won will definitely be won again... by me. It's my signature move, and thus, it's my signature. Problem, Sonic? Yeah, I mean you, Sonic, because you're being beat up, despite your being super. You can't even hit Shadow back, can you? Nope, he's too strong for you. Of course, I'm not Shadow, I'm the Super Emerald fueled fox that's pulling the strings; trust me, the fight would only be a few frames long if I were in it personally. Oh, and here's something for all you guys thinking you can win Last Post Wins 3.0; trust me, I'll be around a long while after the sun has already consumed the Earth while I sit out with the forum servers on Titan. Yes, I mean Titan... that comparatively little moon orbiting Saturn. It's a nice little place in a version of our solar system where the sun is a lot bigger. I mean, Mars will last longer than your precious Earth, but by then, it'll be one hot planet... and I figure Saturn's moon will be about the right temperate for a super-powered warlord. Oh, and trust me, I packed a lot of rings, and I mean a lot. Trillions, in fact, so I'll never run out of rings to power my super form. Besides, if I start to run out, I can just chaos control more rings into my reach. It's quite easy, really. You should try it. Granted, you'll never have the 7 Super Emeralds that I have in my possession, nor the Master Emerald that I've got hidden away somewhere... absorbed into my body thanks to Sonic logic, but whatever. I win. Again. I'm not kidding, either. Just check Last Post Wins, and if the last post isn't mine, it soon will be. Very, very soon. You can count on it. Seriously. By the way, if you're wondering, there's a really great Super Tails sprite sheet out there... somewhere... by some guy named shadow_91. These sprites are really great. Like, really good. Quality. Just like what I like to see in a sprite sheet. Also, credit to Joe T.E., his Sonic Battle style Super Sonic sprites have a great palette for a Super Sonic being beat up by Super Shadow, who's palette is from a Super Shadow sheet of unknown origin, but it turns out they were "borrowed" from a better sheet made by a certain Domenico. Oh, and the gif is actually a custom made super version of a similar gif, of which there are only 3 or 4 copies to be found by Google, and even then, evidently of an unknown source. Yep, it's one of those things. Stuff people have made, spread around, only for it to vanish and you to be the only person who still has a copy, not even knowing where it came from... like, literally at all. Oh, and anyone notice that Shadow's little chaos snap blast thingies are red and blue now? Yeah, I changed it. Problem, fans of purple? Yeah, I know you got a problem with that one, but you can just deal with it. After all, according to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly... alright, alright, I'll spare you the entire Bee Movie script, just Google it if you want. By the way, ever wonder how your characters would've ended up if they evolved in another universe? Yeah, that. Think about it. Ok, so you probably didn't bother reading up to here, but whatever, here's a surprise for you guys over at ESD (RP) who were crazy enough to read this: Emperor Nat of the mcfreakin' Terran Empire is gonna be right all along! The universe is gonna go BOOM! *Thumbs up to the insanity*
    Oh, now don't tell me you want in on all this! Well, ok. Look this that Egg Pawn hanging outside your window, pointing his laser rifle at you, waiting for my next order. He's doing his part. He helps conquer the weak-minded. He roboticizes the weak-bodied. Heck, he even helps keep the useless people from causing any trouble, but you know what? Join. Find the closest Nataran Empire roboticization center near you and join the ranks, before the ranks find you. Oh, I know, you figure it must be so satisfying to know I basically rule the world now, and you know what? It is, but do you want to know the true definition of satisfaction? Well, let me tell you a little story. One day, you see a brand new event. They're giving out boxes that give old event stuff. Your dilithium is plentiful. You buy a whole lot of Phoenix packs on your main, and open them all. You get one epic token. Then, you decide, that since you have all the Breen ships and don't give a damn about the others, you exchange it for an ultra rare, and grab yourself a Jem'Hadar Attack Ship and for the hell of it, a Voth Bulwark. You open both, leaving the Bulwark in your vast masses of starships as you jump into the bugship and deck it out, deck by deck, into the most awesome Jem'Hadar ship you can. You fly it. You enjoy it. Eventually, you get bored and leave, leaving the old Bulwark never flown... until later. Your main is long complete. Your new alt main, based off some character you pulled out of nothing just to explain away some starship being in service without the command of your dear admiral, is also complete. Mostly. Their reps and doffs are hard at work, getting you stuff. You realize the potential, and head back for your dear admiral, pull the most Voth themed build you can out of thin air, and suit up in your giant ship in the shape of you know what. You head out... and cause all sorts of havoc. Enemies scream out your name as their very life is drained away by your swarms of Aceton Assimilators. They complain to the devs of your OPness when you revive yourself from death every time you die. Do you show any form of mercy? No. After all, this isn't the United Federation of Planets, this is mother frakkin' Starfleet, where you explore strange new worlds and kick butt never kicked before. Oh, and you realize that I just wrote another speech rivaling your own signature. Cool. Oh, wait, that's just the original draft, it is part of my signature now. Oh, and yes, I am aware that I have become a Canadian Regent; one day, sooner than you'd expect, we'll suddenly decide to take over the world and declare an "alliance", and I shall become it's Regent. You know, like the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance in the mirror universe of our beloved Star Trek. Oh, who'll we be taking over with? I dunno, maybe [REDACTED], or maybe aliens from outer space. Guess you'll have to wait and find out, won't we? Until then, don't ask too many questions, or else my Breen allies on Titania might pick up on your -- [REDACTED BY BREEN CONFEDERACY FOR REASONS] Also, psst... keep an eye out for flying Tribbles! Also walls. Big, great walls, separating entire continents apart. Walls patrolled by Tribbles. Flying Tribbles. Flying Nukara Tribbles. Don't worry, it's not like they were on Venus with a herd of Tholians or anything, they just like the extreme heat and brutal weather like acid rain and hurricane force winds as the norm. Oh, and definitely keep your eye out on any two-tailed foxes, because if they ain't glowing, they're definitely an imposter. Possibly an Undine, we caught one of those once in my place once. Oh, and if you find a two-tailed fox that doesn't like the cold... most certainly ask him to say sorry. If he refuses, DESTROY HIM WITH A DOOMSDAY MACHINE, BECAUSE THERE'S NOTHING ELSE THAT WOULD BE ENOUGH AGAINST SUCH AN OVERPOWERED IMPOSTER!

• Options
    I look up from my drink and ask Rattler " uhh...did you just have an odd sense of Deja vu? Like we've just done something g a few thousand times? It went kinda like this!" I Teleport behind where nat is sitting and kick his chair blasting through it to collide with his groin and launching him into the ceiling where he hangs by his head which went thru the roof and is holding himself while screaming. "Yep...went just like that! Weird huh?" I ask with an ear to ear smile.

• Options
    *The universe resets, as I grab Semalda and throw her, destroying the bar and rendering the Tavern inoperable.*

Also, I think Pinkie may have gone insane. She keeps repeating "why can't I break the fourth wall anymore" over and over again.

You... might want to do something about that.

*Leaves.*
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    As the tavern repairs itself instantly I Teleport behind Nat and Football Punt Kick him in the groin launching him into space smiling as he screams in a high pitched voice until he exits the atmosphere. " man tons of Deja vu today!"

• Options
    *I reset the universe again, then cut Semalda's head off.*

Now, quit that. I've got universes to reset and Taverns to destroy.

*Kills Rattler and the Tavern staff, destroys all of the Tavern's reset buttons and other assorted mechanisms, then blows up the Tavern.*

Deal with it. B)
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    The Tavern's emergency backup reset activates restoring the staff and me and I Teleport behind Nat and Football Punt Kick him in the groin launching him into the ceiling where he hangs by his head which went thru the roof holding himself screaming in a high pitched voice. "You know despite the fact I've done this like 1004 times now...it's still funny!"

• Options
    *The universe resets again, as I cut Semalda's head off, then leave.*
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    The tavern restores me and I Teleport behind Nat and Football Punt Kick him in the groin launching him into space with a smile on my face as he Flys out of the atmosphere screaming in a high pitched voice while holding himself. "1005! That never gets old!" I say laughing.

• Options
    *I reset the universe 37648756348765784658357836456345638456873658736458364 times, cutting Semalda's head off each and every time.*

That was fun! :p
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    The tavern restores me 37648756348765784658357836456345638456873658736458364 times and I Teleport behind Nat 37648756348765784658357836456345638456873658736458364 times and Football Punt Kick him in the groin 37648756348765784658357836456345638456873658736458364 times launching him into the ceiling of the tavern, into space , and into the moons of Vulcan 37648756348765784658357836456345638456873658736458364 times and he holds himself screaming in a high pitched voice 37648756348765784658357836456345638456873658736458364 times..."Nat you must like getting kicked there..." I say somewhat exasperated.

• Options
    *I reset the universe, bring Semalda back through time before the Tavern existed, then cut Semalda's legs off, causing some very... cruel, cruel pain.*

Making you suffer makes it worth it. Besides, I typically reset before you attack, as you are simply attacking a dummy.
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    The Time Cops show up and arrest Nat for abuse of time travel to cause harm to/alter the timeline and send him to the Temporal Penal Colony which exists outside the Timeline. This arrest causes the timeline to act normally with me kicking nat in the groin and launching him into space where he is never heard from again.

• Options
    *The universe resets anyway, and I kill Semalda.*
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    The tavern brings me back with the patron protection program yet again and I Teleport behind Nat and Football Punt Kick him in the groin launching him into the ceiling where he hangs by his head which went thru the roof and is holding himself while screaming in a high pitched voice. "Nat nat nat nat nat...when will you learn?" I ask while laughing at his agonized screams.

• Options
    *Only for Semalda to realize that I had reset the universe long before she teleported behind me.*

*I then appear behind Semalda and throw her into a very small solar gateway, enough that her upper half is still here in the Tavern, as she screams in pain from her lower half being burned off by pure solar fire.*

Better? Deal with it.

*Vanishes in a cloud of smoke, never to be found.*
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    *stands there behind the bar, disturbingly calm*
  • Options
    *Resets the universe, but is still nowhere to be found.*
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    *still doing the same as in my previous post. This can't be good...*
  • Options
    *Resets the universe again, but is still nowhere to be found.*

*Meanwhile at the Tavern, and gateway opens up, firing a massive laser beam at "Rattler", destroying the decoy.*

You can't fool me.

*Resets the universe again, then destroys it.*

No more universe for you! :D
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    *is unaffected by the laser*
    Nat... *now looks like a volcano ready to blow before finally going aggro, grabbing the air, ripping the Universe a new one, reaching in, grabbing Nat and pulling him out, and just proceeds to unleash OP hell on him before shoving him into another ripped open hole in the Universe and dropping him off in the world of Care Bears and sealing the holes*

I... I'm gonna take a nap. Sunset... watch the Tavern for me. *passes out*
    Sunset: O... k... remind me to never make Rattler THAT mad...
  • Options
    *I suddenly appear in the Tavern, unharmed.*

Hey guys. I'd like to order infinite pizza!
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    Sunset: Um... I think you're on Rattler's "reserve the right to refuse service" list for the Universal Reset Torture Spree. For how long... I don't know. Also... Rattler is... indesposed at the moment after going full aggro on you.

So... how did the Care Bears treat you? I've never been there, and frankly... I don't want to. I got enough problems keeping Equestrian magic in check in a human world, on top of High School stuff.
  • Options
    The Care Bears? Well...

...you'll find out soon enough. As for the "right to refuse service", I happen to have a solution that you so kindly offered...

*The Tavern shakes violently, and finds itself trapped on the Carebear world, surrounded by hordes of Carebears, who quickly begin entering the Tavern and ordering various foods.*

Goodbye! Oh, and don't come back. I'll have a Tavern of my own in your Tavern's place by then.

*Vanishes*
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    Sunset: *deadpan look before calling @semalda226 *
  • Options
    *Calls @admiralnat*

Oh, wait, that's me. I am my own trump card.

*Suddenly, a pair of unity engines activate, fusing the Care Bear world with the Barney homeworld.*

What was that?
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.