test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Temperal Ambassador - Tasha Yars VO not working on last half of mission

bughunter357bughunter357 Member Posts: 587 Arc User
edited November 2015 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
In the mission Temperal Ambassador in the last half of the mission as you reach the gantry way before reaching the Enterprise - C tasha bickers about the force fields still being up her VO is not working on that part as well as Castillos response at the last force field plus her mentioning that tholian ship are inbound also does not work.

I had decided to go after the Commander version of the ambassador for the admiralty and went to play the mission when I notice that I did not hear Tasha bickering about the force fields still being up and also notice just before the tholian fight that I did not hear her say tholians ships incoming.

this was on Holodeck

not game breaking in the least but thought I should report this anyways all other VO work in the mission just in that part that they don't

in game bug report # 3,815,899

Comments

• Options
    tarastheslayertarastheslayer Member Posts: 1,541 Bug Hunter
    Confirmed and submitted.
    Ten soldiers wisely led will beat a hundred without a head. - Euripides
    I no longer do any Bug Hunting work for Cryptic. I may resume if a serious attempt to fix the game is made.
  • Options
    doylem33doylem33 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    Thats not a bug that is a blessing.
  • Options
    bughunter357bughunter357 Member Posts: 587 Arc User
    doylem33 wrote: »
    Thats not a bug that is a blessing.

LMAO figured that some players would see it that way but it is still part of the game and needs fixed at some point.