test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Female Romulan Costume Color Issues

I was working on costumes for some of my femail Romulan BOffs and I ran into a couple of issue.

* Colors on Wrist Attach Left/Right are linked with Belt. If you have a wrist attach that has direct colors (Romulan Republic 1), changing those colors will be linked to belt color and visa versa. If you have a wrist attach with its own independant color settings (Romulan Federation 2), those colors can be edited fine.

* Colors selectors for Lower options are inconsistant. For example look at Category Uniform - Pants Loose; Lower > Loose - Republic Dress Uniform only has the option for one color choice, but if you switch to an item with more colors, like Loose -Banded 1 and change option 2 and 3, you can switch back to Dress Uniform and the scond and third color options will have changed.

I tried the same sort of changes for Males and did not have any issues.

Comments

• lostyuslostyus Member Posts: 208 Arc User
    This has happened on my Rom too, also with an alien officer the colours for the eyes and lips seem to be linked. Want brown eyes, gotta have brown lips too, want red lips/lipstick, gotta have red eyes too. :/