test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Defera broken?

Did they make changes to Defera or is it broken or something? I just logged in to do my hards for the day, only I can't get them from the contacts there... they don't offer the other missions either. I checked my mission log, they aren't in my in progress tab (I had all the easy and mediums and hards in there except Probe) and aren't in my available tab either.

Not sure what's going on with this.

Comments

• rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,008 Community Moderator
    Search feature is your friend.

This has been answered, many times now, in several duplicate threads.

Its a bug. The Devs are aware of it and working on it.

Sorry if I come across as rude, but its getting to the point where there's a new thread on this every day.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • tilarium1979tilarium1979 Member Posts: 567 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    rattler2 wrote: »
    Search feature is your friend.

This has been answered, many times now, in several duplicate threads.

Its a bug. The Devs are aware of it and working on it.

Sorry if I come across as rude, but its getting to the point where there's a new thread on this every day.

I did a search for "defera" and got a "no results found" result, so no, search is not my friend. So happy it's bugged and I get screwed out of a day (assuming it's fixed tomorrow) of fleet, Omega and it looks like Nekura(sp?) marks. Maybe when they finally get them back up they'll have fixed the hards that have all been bugged sense they first released.

And they need to bring back the old forums. *IF* this has been answered already, I would have seen it when I did my look at the dev tracker. These new foums suck. Less functions and less folders. Couple this with the devs completely messed up of passing along official information by only using outside communication methods.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,008 Community Moderator
    http://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1206655/did-you-play-nukara-or-defera-invasion-ground/p2

Trendy posted about it on this thread where people were thinking it was intentional. First one I could find, and it was pushed back to page 4.

Also heard that Nukara Prime is bugged and the fact Fed Fleet Alert is MIA is a bug.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • tempus64tempus64 Member Posts: 806 Arc User
    rattler2 wrote: »
    Also heard that Nukara Prime is bugged and the fact Fed Fleet Alert is MIA is a bug.

And all of these were patched yesterday on Tribble (as per the patch notes that came out) and so should be live Tomorrow.