test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Inconsistent DOff Mission availability and Scrollbar defaults

vendoodvendood Member Posts: 77 Arc User
Two issues I have noticed since New Dawn, although they may be a bit older:

Inconsistent DOff missions:

I will be in space, checking missions, notice one (for instance, Execute Changeling Spy). I will open my Roster to see who has Unruly (which closes the Select Mission UI). I may or may not go into Space and Ground tabs to see if I have stored someone there, it happens regardless. I locate a DOff, make sure he is available (unassign from Space or Ground Tasks if needed), go back into Department Heads, click on Tactical, scroll down... no Execute Changeling mission! My Sector is at 1 hr 44 min, my Shipboard is at 40 min, so obviously those have not just ticked over. This has also happened in First City on the ground.

Similar happens if I have, say, a Grant Sanctuary mission in space, I go to my bridge, use exchange or mail, pick up a likely refugee, Leave Ship Interior, and voila, no more Sanctuary mission available. Again, checked mission reset timers, no recent reset.

Flew to Betreka Nebula, saw Support Betreka Colonization Efforts, checked missions, 1 will complete in 4 mins. Okay, go to ship bridge, open exchange, buy/sell a couple items. Mission completes, cash in, Leave Ship Interior - No Support mission! Leave nebula come back, leave sector come back, still no support mission. Timers are at 1:33 Sector, 10 mins Shipboard, no tickover.

Sometimes if I resume moving, or usually when I beam to Academy and back, or cross sector line and back, the mission reappears - not always.

Scrollbar Top/Bottom default:
When going into DOff UI areas that have scrollbars (cashing in completed missions, or DOff roster for instance), sometimes the scrollbar will default to the top of the list, sometimes the bottom. Occasionally, when I first log in and have 20 missions to cash in, the scrollbar will default to the top, I will click on 2 or 3 missions, then it will suddenly blip to the bottom of the scrollbar and stay there. I can scroll back up to the top if I want to cash those missions in first, but every mission I click on resets it to the bottom of the list, scroll up, click, reset bottom etc.

If this has already been reported and there are workaround, please let me know. Thanks!