test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Interview with Admiral Leeta and admiral Kagran.

Good day fellow guests and welcome to an exclusive interview with no other then Admiral Leeta And Kagran. Our admiral Kagran does not need a much of an introduction, the mastermind of a frontal allied assault on the main iconian sphere, a stern admirer of iconian architecture and a lover of a relaxed walk in a park where you can always learn a lot of things. On the other side we have the mysterious Leeta, chosen of the Pah-Wraiths, admiral of the Terran empire and dabo lady in her free time. Lets begin !

Interviewer: Lets start with you Admiral Leeta. Your sudden raise in the ranks of the Terran empire combined with your new found powers of the Pah-Wraiths made many people wonder what kind of person you are, what are your your life ambitions, can you tell us something more about yourself ?

Admiral Leeta: This is admiral Leeta of I.S.S. Enterpise !

Interviewer: Thank you for this long and exhausting descriptions i am sure our viewers appreciate it. Now lets turn our attention to the mastermind of strategy...OF WAR...admiral Kagran. Please good sir do tell us of your rise in the klingon empire and later in the alliance, to the man you currently are.

Admiral Kagran: The troop transports from the starbase are moving towards the planet !

Interviewer: Incredible, so much detail. I would have never expected that a man of your status did all those things...

...After an hour of intense dialog.

Interviewer: Well this is it. Thank you both for coming and thank you our guests for tuning in. To wrap things up do you have anything to say Admiral Leeta ?

Admiral Leeta: This is admiral Leeta of I.S.S. Enterpise !

Interviewer: Yes very interesting, do you want to add something admiral Kagran ?

Admiral Kagran: The troop transports from the starbase are moving towards the planet !

Interviewer: Well fascinating. This is it for today but do tune in next time as we have a special exclusive interview ready for your curious souls with none other then...Morn ! Here is a little sneak peak...

Interviewer: so Morn what have you been doing all this time on DS 9 ?

Morn: ...

Interviewer: Really ?! That is so radical !

This Interview has been sponsored by Tket welfare fund. Raising funds for a prosthetic arm since 2410 (21 century arm that is available with current technology because a 25 century powerful energy being cant make one herself or a better one...DUHH).

Comments

• Options
    farshorefarshore Member Posts: 353 Arc User
    You went to DS9 but you didn't interview Kurland?
  • Options
    fiberteksyfirfiberteksyfir Member Posts: 1,207 Arc User
    Kurland here, admiral leeta of the iss enterprise is moving towards the planet.
  • Options
    sennahcheribsennahcherib Member Posts: 2,823 Arc User
    farshore wrote: »
    You went to DS9 but you didn't interview Kurland?

maybe because "it is too bright here"
  • Options
    rahmkota19rahmkota19 Member Posts: 1,929 Arc User
    The interviewer is a genious! And so handsome.​​
  • Options
    mustrumridcully0mustrumridcully0 Member Posts: 12,963 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    Kurland here, admiral leeta of the iss enterprise is moving towards the planet.

A full sentence using it all might be:

Kurland here, the lights are too bright in here so Admiral Leeta of the ISS Enterprise is moving troop transports towards the planet.
    Star Trek Online Advancement: You start with lowbie gear, you end with Lobi gear.
  • Options
    bunansabunansa Member Posts: 928 Arc User
    Captain Kagran was promoted again for leading millions to their deaths?
    tumblr_ndmkqm59J31r5ynioo2_r2_500.gif

• Options
    galattgalatt Member Posts: 707 Arc User
    But... Don't they want an Epohh friend?
    sig_picture_resize_by_gx_9901-db9d1v1.png
  • Options
    hanover2hanover2 Member Posts: 1,053 Arc User
    And AREN'T EPOHHS ADORABLE?!?!?!
  • Options
    bioixibioixi Member Posts: 764 Arc User
    Interviewer: So, how did you defeated the heralds captain?

Kagran: It was a matter of outsmarting them, you see, Heralds are bred with a pre-set kill limit, I sent wave after wave of our ships against their sphere until they reached their limit and shut down.
  • Options
    galatt wrote: »
    But... Don't they want an Epohh friend?

no! and surrender to the terran empire, SURRENDER
  • Options
    talonxvtalonxv Member Posts: 4,257 Arc User
    If I could upvote I would, but since I can't I'll leave this here for the OP

w6AmK0H.gif
    afMSv4g.jpg
    Star Trek Battles member. Want to roll with a good group of people regardless of fleets and not have to worry about DPS while doing STFs? Come join the channel and join in the fun!

http://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1145998/star-trek-battles-channel-got-canon/p1
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    a crappy film, the previous films with Mel Gibson were better. (I do not want to offend anyone, just my personal taste)

@Talonxv: Illythia Glabbar -> http://spartacus.wikia.com/wiki/Ilithyia, this tv show is really cool but I hate this character, I had a special nickname for her, but i can't write it here :p
  • Options
    toivatoiva Member Posts: 3,276 Arc User
    The first season was really great (and since it had its own subtitle, you could even consider it its own particular show). Then quality decreased, as far as I'm concerned.
    TOIVA, Toi Vaxx, Toia Vix, Toveg, T'vritha, To Vrax: Bring in the Allegiance class.
    Toi'Va, Ti'vath, Toivia, Ty'Vris, Tia Vex, Toi'Virth: Add Tier 6 KDF Carrier and Raider.
    Tae'Va, T'Vaya, To'Var, Tevra, T'Vira, To'Vrak: Give us Asylums for Romulans.

Don't make ARC mandatory! Keep it optional only!