test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Loadout Issue eating doffs

tleciratlecira Member Posts: 9 Arc User
I was swapping ships, changing my ship back to my fleet Kar'fi carrier (character is KDF). My duty officer roster was at 499. When I selected loadout to gear it out, it stripped all 6 of my doffs, tossing 3 of them into the overflow bag, 1 into the doff roster, and making 2 of them disappear. One of them was definitely N'Mexe (Engineering rep, S'Stas duty officer store, Maintenance engineer, VR), the other was definitely the Emergency Engineering Hologram (Engineering rep, Replicator, Damage control engineer, VR). Both show up as purchased, neither can be reclaimed. Can I please have them restored to me, or can I please be allowed to repurchase them? I am one of the bugged 107 so I do not know if this has any effect on the situation.

-Thank you

Comments

• scrooge69scrooge69 Member Posts: 1,108 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    they wil say what they ever do if answer at all: proof or never happend

what they say to em when items dissapear

even after borticus tested my issue internally and it was fixed on next mant. they said proof you had that item b4 --.--
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tleciratlecira Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    The proof is in the fact that I cannot buy them. As I said, I would be happy if I was able to rebuy them. The fact that they are locked out as if I had them is the issue (and the fact that the doff / loadout system ate them in the 1st place). That doffs can go past cap because of *equipping doffs* instead of being counted in the cap is the core issue here...