test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Unrelated item being discarded

matridunadan1matridunadan1 Member Posts: 579 Arc User
edited October 2015 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I was cleaning out my inventory and discarding some vendor trash when all of a sudden I received a message that I discarded my Iconian Resistance Resilient Shield Array Mk XIV.

This is quite a feat considering the shield was equipped on my ship and I didn't even open the equipment page, only my inventory page.

What's more, the shield is not in my Retrieve tab, meaning it's lost forever.

I spent weeks saving up the dilithium to acquire and upgrade that shield. Can someone help me get this back?

I'd like to point out that this is NEITHER an "accidental" discard NOR is it an "unintentional" discard.

Comments

• haplo013haplo013 Member Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    Were you using the Replicators Recycle option? I have had 2 instances of items disappearing from my inventory. Tho it may not be related. One was an Omni-beam that was mounted on my ship. Noticed it missing when my quest reward ended up in its slot, so not sure what happened to it. This was about 6 months ago. Today i lost the Specialization point bundle we just got. The toons level 58 so could not have used it. I did not notice any message of losing it, but i do have a lot of info shown on my chat box.