test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

MIA DOFF assignment--Tulaberry chain 3/4 (UPDATE!)

gulberatgulberat Member Posts: 5,505 Arc User
edited November 2015 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I have not been able to get the Tulaberry DOFF chain assignment on my Delta Recruit since I first rolled the character and started her through the commodity chains. I have successfully completed all other assignment chains well before this point. I've been holding off on reporting it as a bug as I thought maybe I'd just been very unlucky, but it's been going on long enough now that I think it's possible the assignment is MIA.

Can anyone confirm conclusively that they have received this assignment within the past two to four weeks or so? Could it please be investigated to see if the assignment has indeed gone MIA?

Thank you!

Christian Gaming Community Fleets--Faith, Fun, and Fellowship! See the website and PM for more. :-)
Proudly F2P.  Signature image by gulberat. Avatar image by balsavor.deviantart.com.
Post edited by gulberat on

Comments

• Options
    @usssentinel , I am not sure if you and I have the *same* problem, exactly, considering I've been unable to complete this assignment chain for months now.

That said, that doesn't mean you don't also have a (separate?) problem, and a major one at that.

Christian Gaming Community Fleets--Faith, Fun, and Fellowship! See the website and PM for more. :-)
    Proudly F2P.  Signature image by gulberat. Avatar image by balsavor.deviantart.com.
  • Options
    robothitchhikerrobothitchhiker Member Posts: 277 Bug Hunter
    @gulberat, which faction and what level? I wouldn't expect an individual doff mission to go missing like that, usually it hits families of them, but I can keep an eye out.
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    @gulberat, which faction and what level? I wouldn't expect an individual doff mission to go missing like that, usually it hits families of them, but I can keep an eye out.

This is a Fed Caitian Delta Recruit, currently Level 60. I understand I may just be unlucky, but it seems like it's gone on too long. Thanks for looking!

• Options
    Any word yet on whether anyone has encountered this assignment since the Delta Recruit event?

• Options
    tarran61tarran61 Member Posts: 827 Arc User
    My Delta Recruit's have gotten them, Doff assignments are messed up but I think it may be effecting us differently.
    Positive thoughts.
    NeAC.gif
  • Options
    whitewhale80whitewhale80 Member Posts: 86 Arc User
    Doff missions were buggered up when the Admiralty system came online, supposedly they are working on it but there has only been silence on the matter for over a month now. It's probably a total coincidence that breaking many Doff missions has made admiralty more important and hence buying zen store ships even more necessary.
  • Options
    Doff missions were buggered up when the Admiralty system came online, supposedly they are working on it but there has only been silence on the matter for over a month now. It's probably a total coincidence that breaking many Doff missions has made admiralty more important and hence buying zen store ships even more necessary.

Unfortunately my particular problem appears to pre-date Admiralty. :/

• Options
    OK, I have a big update!!!

As of today, I received the assignment! However, when I received it, I was in a place I wouldn't normally be had a mission not sent me there: in the Tzenkethi sector in orbit of the Na'kuhl homeworld.

Could this be one of those assignments that is messed up to where it only appears in a few rare sweet spots?

• Options
    shadowwraith77shadowwraith77 Member Posts: 6,395 Arc User
    gulberat wrote: »
    OK, I have a big update!!!

As of today, I received the assignment! However, when I received it, I was in a place I wouldn't normally be had a mission not sent me there: in the Tzenkethi sector in orbit of the Na'kuhl homeworld.

Could this be one of those assignments that is messed up to where it only appears in a few rare sweet spots?

I could be wrong, but i believe that chain of missions, normally only show up in either the personnel section, and/or the department heads section.

Current map, I believe has little - nothing to do with that particular chain!
    tumblr_nq9ec3BSAy1qj6sk2o2_500_zpspkqw0mmk.gif

Praetor of the -RTS- Romulan Tal Shiar fleet!