test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

U.S.S. Lhasa not appearing in The Vault mission

dairrickdairrick Member Posts: 4 Arc User
Was working my way through The Vault and after exiting the station, I started on the Static portion of the mission. I am given the objective for Rendezvous with Reinforcements however the USS Lhasa is nowhere to be found. i fly straight out towards the nebula and i get a message stating that the Lhasa is going to engage the warbird and I need to fight off the fighters and heavy plasma torpedoes. I destroy the fighters, and yet still no Lhasa, and i get blasted by the warbird. this started after the New Dawn patch went live on 10/27/15. Video i found on youtube shows the Lhasa just off in the distance yet when i warp out and back in to reset back to just exiting the station, i have no ships in view except the warbird.

Comments

• dairrickdairrick Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    So I managed to destroy the warbird with my tiny little shuttle, after exploring some areas from the beginning of the mission and having a respawn close enough to the warbird that i could finish her off (got her down to 31% before being destroyed and spawned on the opposite side. I get the next objective of communicating with reinforcements, but lo and behold, still no Lhasa, therefore no way to complete this mission.
    Post edited by dairrick on
  • sidereo26sidereo26 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Same problem for me too no matter how many times i restart it there is no Lhasa and ofc there is no way to complete the mission
  • phoenix#6622 phoenix Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Same here. I've tried restarting this mission 3 times. Logging out, back in, etc. to no avail. The Lhasa never shows up.
  • ihateusernames4ihateusernames4 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Same here. Lhasa does not spawn, rendering the mission uncompletable (is that even a word?) even if you somehow manage to kill the D'd in a fighter.​​
  • doxic1doxic1 Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    I have also been experiencing this issue. I can deal with the enemies, but with no way of contacting the ship, there's no way to complete the mission.
  • smalul1smalul1 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    I have the same issue with my Romulan character.
  • atriousavataratriousavatar Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    yep, encountered this today, no reinforcements, and cannot communicate with them, was able to dodge in and out of range to hit the warbird with high yield torpedoes to finally bring her down.
  • yocum1976yocum1976 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    I am having the exact same issue, and the char having the issue is my Delta Recruit.
  • frikki1990frikki1990 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    same here Lhasa does not spawn no matter what you do
  • jaidusflamejaidusflame Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    The same is happening to me.

Edit:
    For those having the same issue but are new - you can skip the quest and move on to the next part. Though I can't remember exactly how I found it myself. There is a list with the storyline quests
    Post edited by jaidusflame on
  • nothingbutbsnothingbutbs Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    same issue. any fix in progress?
  • yocum1976yocum1976 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Jaidus, you can skip, but if you're doing it on a Delta Recruit, you need to finish it.
  • dragoniko75dragoniko75 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Same here
  • hartachehartache Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    How do you skip ahead?...I have only been playing the game about 2 weeks, and it really blows to beat your head against a wall, kill the battleship with a shuttle, and still be cockblocked just because there is no ship to hail.....I completely dropped the quest and took it again, didn't have any others in available....There was another mission where some pirates showed up and asked if I needed help, I said yes, but they never came into the picture either.At least I finished that one without them.
  • trycksh0ttrycksh0t Member Posts: 148 Arc User
    hartache wrote: »
    How do you skip ahead?...I have only been playing the game about 2 weeks, and it really blows to beat your head against a wall, kill the battleship with a shuttle, and still be cockblocked just because there is no ship to hail.....I completely dropped the quest and took it again, didn't have any others in available....There was another mission where some pirates showed up and asked if I needed help, I said yes, but they never came into the picture either.At least I finished that one without them.

Episode Skip can be done by clicking the button on the bottom left of the minimap (it looks like a combadge). Go into the Episodes tab, and you can skip to your heart's content (or until you hit the level requirements).
  • rodney4295rodney4295 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    im having the same problem i even drop the quest and took it again and still no ship to back me up
  • hartachehartache Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    trycksh0t wrote: »
    Episode Skip can be done by clicking the button on the bottom left of the minimap (it looks like a combadge). Go into the Episodes tab, and you can skip to your heart's content (or until you hit the level requirements).

thanks for the tip, at least I'm progressing again.

• questin1questin1 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I have this problem. No ship to help out, and unable to skip. I just may do this on my other toons, and leave my admiral to doing other stuff.
  • tygrrfangtygrrfang Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Same issue here, I have skipped it but it is on my delta recruit so will not get the story arc completion bonus till it is fixed.
  • robothitchhikerrobothitchhiker Member Posts: 277 Bug Hunter
    Fix should now be live on Tribble, so almost certainly coming to Holodeck next Thursday.
  • monkeybone13monkeybone13 Member Posts: 4,640 Arc User
    Fix should now be live on Tribble, so almost certainly coming to Holodeck next Thursday.

It is now. http://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1207140/tribble-maintenance-and-release-notes-november-6-2015
    Content: The Vault: Resolved an issue which was causing the USS Lhasa to never arrive.
    So yes. Most likely in the next Thursday maintenance.