test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

unable to pick up new ds9 arc missions

fiberteksyfirfiberteksyfir Member Posts: 1,207 Arc User
I am unable to start the new ds9 arc. All the hail buttons are dithered out including the first one in the episodes tab. I have completed all of the preceesing, following, and the old ds9 arc itself several times. Verified its not under in progress or available.

Comments

• mayito2009mayito2009 Member Posts: 643 Arc User
    Do you have the right level for the mission?
    Seek and ye shall find. Ask and ye shall receive. Rabboni
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety" (Benjamin Franklin).

Most unexpectedly, this turned into a flame-fest! Closed it goes!. /sigh What flamefestery is this? pwlaughingtrendy
  • fiberteksyfirfiberteksyfir Member Posts: 1,207 Arc User
    Yeah, 60. Well, Technically, like level 125 :P
  • mayito2009mayito2009 Member Posts: 643 Arc User
    That is weird, did you miss any previous mission that are set to unlock this arc?
    Seek and ye shall find. Ask and ye shall receive. Rabboni
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety" (Benjamin Franklin).

Most unexpectedly, this turned into a flame-fest! Closed it goes!. /sigh What flamefestery is this? pwlaughingtrendy
    No, ive completed every arc several times over (at least 6 or 7 times.. Going on over 4 years now here).
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,999 Arc User
    Look over every arc and check absolutely everything.
    I had a similar problem with te Borg missions when they were revamped and it was the mission that sent me to Starbase 39 Sierra that was blocking the missions.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
    Yea Im just re-doing the romulan mystery in it's entirety see what that does.
    Yea that seemed to do the trick