test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

C-Store species entirely missing?

ashstorm1ashstorm1 Member Posts: 679 Arc User
I have just found out i can no longer create Caitian, Ferasan or Reman characters, despite having unlocked those three species in the past. When accessing the character creation screen, the options for the Caitians and Ferasans do not show up at all, while the one for the Reman is greyed out and says the species has to be unlocked from the C-Store.

Moreover, said species don't seem to be available any longer in the C-store. I noticed the Federation Klingon and the Aenar are missing as well.

Is anyone else experiencing this?

Comments

• Options
    slackprslackpr Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I'm currently having the same issue. Can't seem to find any of the species in the store.
  • Options
    robothitchhikerrobothitchhiker Member Posts: 277 Bug Hunter
    They've turned it off because there's a bug that removed purchased species from players. They'll be back in the store when it's fixed.
  • Options
    crystalwyrcrystalwyr Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I'm having the same issue, and this is the first information I've seen on it...
    I was going to create a caitian, but then I can't find it (though I unlocked the species quite a while ago), then I check the C-store and find all the optional races appear to be missing.

I hope that's temporary...
  • Options
    djmarr1964djmarr1964 Member Posts: 232 Arc User
    just to say it is not just the c-store races lifers cant access the talaxians or borg rommies
    The True King In The North
  • Options
    swamarianswamarian Member Posts: 1,506 Arc User
    QueenVaccine confirmed that it wasn't a bug. They'll put the species back when some other bug gets fixed.