Scheduled Maintenance [October 27th, 2015]

124»

Comments

• Options
    rekeebrekeeb Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    kriss257 wrote: »
    rekeeb wrote: »
    gulberat wrote: »
    Heh..."Of Bajor" for me is actually a lot more tolerable than "Operation: Gamma." THAT is the mission from that arc that I can't stand. Heck, I even collaborated with @starswordc on a story that came out of "Of Bajor."

Then again, it really helps with "Of Bajor" when one plays a Cardassian toon--just imagining the sheer degree of AWKWARD on some of the assignments is a delight from an RP perspective. It got especially so when Admiral Berat had to go to the Bajoran Temple, and MORE so when the solution he agreed on with the prylar was to go out and start lighting incense according to a Bajoran ritual. It was so easy to imagine how uncomfortable and nervous poor Berat felt (and how the Bajorans felt about having HIM around), that it doesn't feel like a mindless grind when I take him through that mission.

Now that right there, is HILARIOUS!!!

I've done "Of Bajor" so many times ...... as a team and individual ..... trying to get ALL the accos. *sigh*

That's really the only episode in that arc that bugs me. Although, I still have to find the Delta tech in "Temporal Ambassador" ... where is it AT? LMAO

Its in the control room after you get from jefry tubes.

Thanks!! Not sure how I missed it 5 times LOL
    Fleet Battle Cruiser Presto
    T6 Tac Command Battlecruiser Roll The Bones
    Xindi Aquatic Narcine Dreadnaught Carrier Different Stages
    IVXX Senior Officer

• Options
    sennahcheribsennahcherib Member Posts: 2,823 Arc User
    General:

Items in a rewardpack no longer go into the overflow bag when opened if there are already items in the overflow bag.

Resolved an issue where some Bridge Officers could not be commissioned and were missing some information such as ones from the Federation, Romulan, and Klingon tutorials and Fleet Embassy.
    Kit Modules can now be changed in Space.
    Resolved an issue when in a team, canceling the beam down option would prompt both players to select their own set of Bridge Officers.
    Resolved an issue which was causing collision to be missing in non-spherical zones on maps.
    Resolved an issue which made the Rock and Roll Animation look incorrect when used on ships which can saucer separate.
    Resolved an issue which was causing the grenade explosion FX to be missing on some weapons such as the:
    Klingon Honor Guard Pulseweave Rifle
    Phased Biomatter Burst Rifle
    Adapted MACO Phaser Pulsewave Rifle
    Implemented new loading screens for New Dawn.

Content:

Updated the level scaling for the Delta Quadrant and Iconian War episode arcs:
    The Delta Quadrant episode arc is now scaled to be level range 50 – 56.
    The Iconian War episode arc is now scaled to be level range 56 – 59.

Character:

Revamped the Cardassian ground enemy group to be more in line with canon.
    Updated female Klingon boots with the same upgrades to shape, skinning, and poly count that were implemented previously on male Klingon boots.
    Resolved a small "bump" under female noses that was visible with some of the complexion options in certain lighting.

UI:

Resolved an issue that would cause the shield capacity to not reflect modifiers until damage was taken.

The Mail UI now also updates the "Read" flag when reloading data from the current mail.

Resolved an issue where the R&D list would scroll back to the top of the page after viewing a project.
    Added space in-between the chat window tabs.
    Traits are now sorted alphabetically.
    Traits can now be filtered by region.
    Ground/Space filter now only filters Personal Traits and Active Reputation groups in the Traits window.

a huge thx, for these fixes. :)
  • Options
    warpaint21warpaint21 Member Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    Really can't understand why you would remove a queue which isn't broken. I haven't played a lot on The Breach, but I know a lot of people who do play it. This just seems crazy that you're retiring them with no warning at all.[/color]​​

These queues are being reviewed for potential improvements. I can't really say more than that at the moment, as we're not ready to commit to anything publicly, just yet.

Ultimately, we don't intend for their retirement to be permanent (but, of course, I can't even really promise that much at the moment...)

Thanks for the explanation. I just started playing Mine Trap again. Thanks in part to the 20player chat.
  • Options
    mustrumridcully0mustrumridcully0 Member Posts: 12,963 Arc User
    Heh..."Of Bajor" for me is actually a lot more tolerable than "Operation: Gamma." THAT is the mission from that arc that I can't stand. Heck, I even collaborated with @starswordc on a story that came out of "Of Bajor."

Then again, it really helps with "Of Bajor" when one plays a Cardassian toon--just imagining the sheer degree of AWKWARD on some of the assignments is a delight from an RP perspective. It got especially so when Admiral Berat had to go to the Bajoran Temple, and MORE so when the solution he agreed on with the prylar was to go out and start lighting incense according to a Bajoran ritual. It was so easy to imagine how uncomfortable and nervous poor Berat felt (and how the Bajorans felt about having HIM around), that it doesn't feel like a mindless grind when I take him through that mission.

I've done "Of Bajor" so many times ...... as a team and individual ..... trying to get ALL the accos. *sigh*

That's really the only episode in that arc that bugs me. Although, I still have to find the Delta tech in "Temporal Ambassador" ... where is it AT? LMAO
    @rekeeb IIRC, it is in the area where you send your 3 companions (Tasha Yar, T'Nael and that guy from the Enterprise C) to do stuff at the computer to free the ship. The corridor leading out and to the ship has the Iconian Console thingy. It's a bit behind the door, so it is easy to miss. I missed it on one of my Recruits, too. (Even though I had done it before.)
    Star Trek Online Advancement: You start with lowbie gear, you end with Lobi gear.
  • Options
    ltcmdjamescoreltcmdjamescore Member Posts: 423 Arc User
    Really can't understand why you would remove a queue which isn't broken. I haven't played a lot on The Breach, but I know a lot of people who do play it. This just seems crazy that you're retiring them with no warning at all.[/color]​​

These queues are being reviewed for potential improvements. I can't really say more than that at the moment, as we're not ready to commit to anything publicly, just yet.

Ultimately, we don't intend for their retirement to be permanent (but, of course, I can't even really promise that much at the moment...)

Please, can you give us a warning next time? Some queues has accolades, that waits to be done, for example... ty
    izNBNFT.jpg
  • Options
    pwlaughingtrendypwlaughingtrendy Member Posts: 2,966 Arc User
    Maintenance is done. Holodeck unlock. Season 11 is go. FORUM IS MAKE! COFFEE IS DRINK!1
  • Options
    danieluniversaldanieluniversal Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    I'm receiving this message when in the Launcher:
    "The website is experiencing technical difficulties. Normal game play is not affected."
    Is anyone else receiving it?
  • Options
    sennahcheribsennahcherib Member Posts: 2,823 Arc User
    Maintenance is done. Holodeck unlock. Season 11 is go. FORUM IS MAKE! COFFEE IS DRINK!1

earlier than expected; thx
  • Options

@rekeeb IIRC, it is in the area where you send your 3 companions (Tasha Yar, T'Nael and that guy from the Enterprise C) to do stuff at the computer to free the ship. The corridor leading out and to the ship has the Iconian Console thingy. It's a bit behind the door, so it is easy to miss. I missed it on one of my Recruits, too. (Even though I had done it before.)

Sweet! Thanks for the info!
    IVXX Senior Officer

• Options

Trendy - thanks for all you do here. You rock!
    IVXX Senior Officer

• Options
    ddesjardinsddesjardins Member Posts: 3,056 Media Corps
    Yippee - now if I can just feign a broken leg to get out of the office early...
  • Options
    gulberatgulberat Member Posts: 5,505 Arc User
    FORUM IS MAKE! COFFEE IS DRINK!1

I think the Trendy has OD'd on caffeine for the millionth time. ;)

Christian Gaming Community Fleets--Faith, Fun, and Fellowship! See the website and PM for more. :-)
    Proudly F2P.  Signature image by gulberat. Avatar image by balsavor.deviantart.com.
  • Options
    crypticarmsmancrypticarmsman Member Posts: 4,115 Arc User

Trendy is frazzed ;)
    Formerly known as Armsman from June 2008 to June 20, 2012
    TOS_Connie_Sig_final9550Pop.jpg
    PWE ARC Drone says: "Your STO forum community as you have known it is ended...Display names are irrelevant...Any further sense of community is irrelevant...Resistance is futile...You will be assimilated..."
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User

Sweet! Thanks for the info!
    IIRC it's marked on the map with a white circle.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    horizons2052horizons2052 Member Posts: 184 Arc User
    I think they forgot something, forgot to put int he dry dock button at the ship selector? I don't see it and have visited now three different ship selector NPCs(including ESD as specified by the page here: http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/9610473 What am I missing then?
  • Options
    rekurzionrekurzion Member Posts: 697 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    Weapons with the [Snare] mod will now only debuff the target, instead of also affecting self.

Thanks dev team.
    Resolved an issue with Sensor Analysis that was causing Shield Drains against affected foes to be diminished once 6 stacks had been reached.
    Shield Drains should again be properly enhanced by Sensor Analysis, regardless of number of stacks on the foe.

I've noticed in the past that sometimes the shield drain stack kicks in immediately and sometimes on around 3 to 5 stacks for the same target type on normal/advanced to drop shields. I have Flow Caps maxed and use Sensor Analysis on a sci oddy with target shields 3 to great effect. Does this fix that issue? If I had enough flow caps to drop a targets shields completely I can't recall it never not working other than irregularities in how long it takes. What differences should I see here and how much of SA's 6th stack was being diminished?
  • Options
    architect13architect13 Member Posts: 1,076 Arc User
    "Items in a rewardpack no longer go into the overflow bag when opened if there are already items in the overflow bag."

Yeah, I had items in my overflow bag and did not get my Terran marks.

You received 5 Fleet Marks

You received 720 Dilithium Ore

You received 2,708 Specialization Experience

You received 2,709 Expertise

Item acquired: Terran Gravimetric Inducer

Item acquired: Advanced Queue R&D Material Reward Package (Argonite Gas)

Unable to open reward packs with items in your overflow bag.

Have you tried the new forum on your phone?