test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Ship consoles in Dil reclaim?

talonxvtalonxv Member Posts: 4,257 Arc User
Been a peeve of mine for ages, and i'm going to bring it back up. When you want a ship console on another ship you have to go in, get the ship(if you have it ofcourse) pull it off said ship, dismiss ship then put it on the ship you want.

Instead of doing that how bout we are able to reclaim consoles at will in the Dil reclaim menu. If you don't know what that is, you go to the dil store option and in the drop down there is a "Reclaim" box.

Infact for ships that I have gotten as freebies like the Solane Destroyer for example, I can reclaim the Warp drive and secondary deflector at will without having to summon up a Solane Destroyer, so why not just allow us to pull all consoles from zen ships we've bought from the same area instead of having to go through the long and drawn out way reclaiming a ship every damn time I want the console?

Please PWE, it's a simple thing and wouldn't take TOO much time to code among other things.
afMSv4g.jpg
Star Trek Battles member. Want to roll with a good group of people regardless of fleets and not have to worry about DPS while doing STFs? Come join the channel and join in the fun!

http://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1145998/star-trek-battles-channel-got-canon/p1

Comments

• Options
    questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,330 Arc User
    +1

It has been proposed a number of times already though, amongst others by myself, but sadly it has not yet come to fruition.​​
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • Options
    officerbatman81officerbatman81 Member Posts: 2,761 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    Well, i have a ferengi nafar shuttle that has the metaphasic shields, that shows up in the reclaim list and i can produce multiple copies when i cant even reclaim that ship at all. So this seems inconsistent with other ship stuff in reclaim.

It usually just applies to event rewards, zephram shotgun, crystaline torpedo, event ship consoles. Today i just discovered that elachi universal kit module from the end of the delta episodes which is odd.
  • Options
    rahmkota19rahmkota19 Member Posts: 1,929 Arc User
    +1 as well. This sounds like a massive QoL improvement.​​
  • Options
    samt1996samt1996 Member Posts: 2,856 Arc User
    Add the Admiralty cards to the reclaim store too.