test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

QOL Request - Let us delete ship loadouts

I just realized there is no option to delete a ship's loadouts. Can we have this option please? I only realized this after creating multiple "test" loadouts. Now I've got several loadouts overlapping and sometimes my loadouts load in a bugged state (not completely loading). If you bought additional loadout slots, deleting a slot would return that to your available "blank slots".

Comments

• Options
    cbrjwrrcbrjwrr Member Posts: 2,782 Arc User
    Another vote in favour here.

Somewhat surprised it isn't actually in...
  • Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    You can overwrite. But how could they possibly sell extra Loadout Bundles, if they let you do that. ;)
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    e30erneste30ernest Member Posts: 1,794 Arc User
    ltminns wrote: »
    You can overwrite. But how could they possibly sell extra Loadout Bundles, if they let you do that. ;)

You could dismiss a ship and get all the loadouts back already. Dismissing a ship only becomes an issue on Fleet ships like the one I had loaded with loadouts. :blush:

But even if deleted loadouts are not made reclaimable, I'd still want it. It's an added choice available to players so it can't be that bad. :smile:
  • Options
    bobbydazlersbobbydazlers Member Posts: 4,534 Arc User
    i cant really see why you should feel the need to delete the layout, just redo the layout with the configuration you want and save 'overwrite' it, or if you really must have a blank slate so to speak then just remove all of your ships gear and save with the empty layout.

When I think about everything we've been through together,

maybe it's not the destination that matters, maybe it's the journey,

and if that journey takes a little longer,

so we can do something we all believe in,

I can't think of any place I'd rather be or any people I'd rather be with.