Install Arc
Options

New Episode: Sunrise

124»

Comments

• Options
    dalolorndalolorn Member Posts: 3,655 Arc User
    Not a silent giveaway.

As for the torpedoes... well, 'modern' Starfleet designs tended to use quantum torpedoes; there's the Defiant, Sovereign and refitted Lakota in canon, and ships like the Typhoon, Concorde and similar also use them in STO.

Infinite possibilities have implications that could not be completely understood if you turned this entire universe into a giant supercomputer.p3OEBPD6HU3QI.jpg
  • Options
    mustrumridcully0mustrumridcully0 Member Posts: 12,963 Arc User
    tigeraries wrote: »
    quantum phase torps for week 1.

3 piece set... 3 set does phaser dmg and drains sub systems. looks to be a phaser/quantum torp set? normally I associate phasers with photon torps.
    Photon Torpedoes and Quantum Torpedoes were both weapons used by Starfleet, just like Phasers. Quantum Torpedoes were introduced with the Defiant and late also seen in the TNG movies on the Enterprise E.
    Star Trek Online Advancement: You start with lowbie gear, you end with Lobi gear.
  • Options
    lindalefflindaleff Member Posts: 3,734 Arc User
    Wait....Wait....The new episode is by Ferenginar! How much are they going to pay me to save their ridiculous planet?

Hmmmm....Wait for Captialism to implode and kill them, or wait for the star to implode and kill them....Decisions, decisions....
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
    Click here to view my DeviantArt.
  • Options
    mustrumridcully0mustrumridcully0 Member Posts: 12,963 Arc User
    lindaleff wrote: »
    Wait....Wait....The new episode is by Ferenginar! How much are they going to pay me to save their ridiculous planet?

Hmmmm....Wait for Captialism to implode and kill them, or wait for the star to implode and kill them....Decisions, decisions....
    It doesn't appear as if there was an actual risk for neighbouring systems.
    Star Trek Online Advancement: You start with lowbie gear, you end with Lobi gear.
  • Options
    dalolorndalolorn Member Posts: 3,655 Arc User
    Well... it appears to me that there's a risk for any system in the galaxy now. :tongue:

Very interesting set of canon connections they've made, that.

Infinite possibilities have implications that could not be completely understood if you turned this entire universe into a giant supercomputer.p3OEBPD6HU3QI.jpg
  • Options
    tempus64tempus64 Member Posts: 806 Arc User
    I won't put in any spoilers, but the tie in with the TNG episode Captain's Holiday was nice. I thought it sounded familiar and had to go look it up lol.. Opens up the potential for a certain race to be a new antagonist.
  • Options
    sentinel64sentinel64 Member Posts: 900 Arc User
    Yesterday I only moved my three toons to the start point, but the Transwarp button does not take you to DS9. You end up at the star and then have to go halfway across the map to DS9. WAI?
  • Options
    jcf28309jcf28309 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    so that timeship looked an aweful lot like a Tardis...all im saying.....the interior layout and the whole bigger on the inside bit its a battle Tardis.....please add to c-store.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Indominus Imaginari.
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    jcf28309 wrote: »
    so that timeship looked an aweful lot like a Tardis...all im saying.....the interior layout and the whole bigger on the inside bit its a battle Tardis.....please add to c-store.
    Meh, it looks the same as it did in Enterprise actually.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    captz1ppcaptz1pp Member Posts: 931 Arc User
    Meh, it looks the same as it did in Enterprise actually.

Speaking of which, i think one episode, maybe next one, maybe after that, should have the player present when the ENT timepod distress signal gets detected by Dano's pod.
  • Options
    thelunarboythelunarboy Member Posts: 412 Arc User

The time pod in Enterprise wasn't the first reference to TARDIS. Wasn't Rasmussen's timeship in TNG, dimensional transcendental as well?

I won't complain at having another timeship in the c-store though. My Doctor alt character is slowly building up a temporal fleet (Wells, Mobius, Aeon & Krenim warship to date... he flies the Wells because I think he'd be more a science ship).
  • Options

The time pod in Enterprise wasn't the first reference to TARDIS. Wasn't Rasmussen's timeship in TNG, dimensional transcendental as well?

I won't complain at having another timeship in the c-store though. My Doctor alt character is slowly building up a temporal fleet (Wells, Mobius, Aeon & Krenim warship to date... he flies the Wells because I think he'd be more a science ship).
    Good point, I forgot that one.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
  • Options
    I just watched that episode today, and it must not have been, since they didn't show anything, other than the "door" vanishing open, and the inside being iridescent, in the whole episode.
  • Options
    Well.... There are certain vagaries there, but the time shuttle prop was smaller than the cockpit set.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
  • Options
    Assuming you are right*, it's seems better to make the TNG pod's true interior smaller than the ENT pod's, to show the 31st century temporal dept. was better at D.T. technology than it was in the 26th century.

*In that the TNG pod size could be from "Tardis-ity", the set's lighting, or a model error by Paramount.
  • Options
    Well if you want to take a look: http://memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Time-pod
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
  • Options
    diabolical91diabolical91 Member Posts: 194 Arc User
    pretty sure this is the pod you wanted http://memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Future_Tense_(episode)