• thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,101 Arc User
    thay8472 wrote: »
    Four character slots left.

Same as last time folks.

Character Sliders

Character Name:
    Character Race:
    Character Gender:
    Character Rank: (captains or below please)
    Character Ship:

(Doesn't have to be a Mirror character but it will effect how and where they appear.)

A ) Will X character die?

Then if you want...

A quick 1000 words or less log by your character which I can use to make the odd shameless bump here and there later on while the foundry is down to keep you interested.

Character Name: Jim Harrigan
    Character Race: Terran
    Character Gender: Male
    Character Rank: Commander
    Character Ship: ISS Retribution, Galaxy Refit

A) Survive

Military Log,

Been assigned to Captain Lot's task force for the upcoming invasion as acting CO of the ISS Retribution after the demise of the unfortunate Captain Reyes.

As this is my first command, I intend to show Captain Lot that she has nothing to suspect from me and will fight to the last phaser bank and bulkhead if need be.

This will be a glorious day for the empire and retribution against the Federation for interfering in Terran affairs and causing the downfall of the first empire

Long live the empire

End Log,

Commander Jim Harrigan ISS Retribution

make your character in the foundry then post pictures of the sliders/uniform.
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
  • theraven2378theraven2378 Member Posts: 5,985 Arc User
    NMXb2ph.png
      "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
      -Lord Commander Solar Macharius
    • galattgalatt Member Posts: 707 Arc User
      edited October 2015
      artan42 wrote: »
      Evil Fluffy? Where's his goatee?​​

I had to hack the Cryptic engine to do this. If they find out I could get banned... however... using... an... advance program... I have given Fluffy ...

A eyepatch
      A goatee
      and
      whatever the smeg is on his back.

Qvhcm56.jpg

It's Fluffy with fricken' lasers on his head
      After looking at Captain Lot's profile record, I may need to play by her rules.

As long as she's loyal to the Empire I see no problem working with her

Well... with a title such as the "B**** of Betazed," "Betaziod battle queen" and the "Warrior of Betazed."

She'll kill you the moment she senses deception.

Su107CY.jpg

( Captain Lot and the crew of the I.S.S. Los Lobos are the creation of "Galatt." Bow before him!!! BOW!!!! /emote_muhaha )

Depending on how many disloyal troops she has to purge from the fleet, her new title may be the "Butcher of Betazed"
      sig_picture_resize_by_gx_9901-db9d1v1.png
    • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
      Hmm... this reminds me that one of my characters is a Mirror Universe Vorta. She left because she hates the Empire though. I'm sure she'd have a few interesting.... points to make if she meets Naynta Lot.
      -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
      My character Tsin'xing
      Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
    • duncanidaho11duncanidaho11 Member Posts: 7,867 Arc User
      I'll throw one in, a new character!

Character Sliders: use default male Pakled appearance with mirror uniform and whatever other tweaks you think look good (prime universe counterpart was a FED Pakled NPC in one of my missions [helmsman, USS Incongruous])

Character Name: Astanmog
      Character Race: Pakled
      Character Rank: Ensign
      Character Ship: Assigned to something or other with an ISS registry

Will X character die?: Yes
      A quick 1000 words or less log by your character which I can use to make the odd shameless bump here and there later on while the foundry is down to keep you interested.

Astanmog woke up. He moved to the terminal. He slapped it as hard as he could. Some food came out. Astanmog was happy. But then some people came. They wanted him to slap other terminals. Oh no, what was Astanmog to do? He followed the mean people because they had a disruptor pistol pointed at him. So he slapped other machines and, low and behold, they didn't work. But Astanmog was still useful for carrying things. So the mean people kept him around, giving him very terrible food for the terrific work they made Astanmog do. But one day some explosions came and drove all the mean people away. Now, Astanmog is all alone. But he has a very nice new machine that gives him all the food he wants! He just hopes the mean people don't come back take him away again.

(Basically ISS conscript, low rank, limited technical skills. Could have sad, poignant moment of self sacrifice.)
      Bipedal mammal and senior Foundry author.
      Notable missions: Apex [AEI], Gemini [SSF], Trident [AEI], Evolution's Smile [SSF], Transcendence
      Looking for something new to play? I've started building Foundry missions again in visual novel form!
      I'll throw one in, a new character!

Character Sliders: use default male Pakled appearance with mirror uniform and whatever other tweaks you think look good (prime universe counterpart was a FED Pakled NPC in one of my missions [helmsman, USS Incongruous])

Character Name: Astanmog
      Character Race: Pakled
      Character Rank: Ensign
      Character Ship: Assigned to something or other with an ISS registry

Will X character die?: Yes

Astanmog woke up. He moved to the terminal. He slapped it as hard as he could. Some food came out. Astanmog was happy. But then some people came. They wanted him to slap other terminals. Oh no, what was Astanmog to do? He followed the mean people because they had a disruptor pistol pointed at him. So he slapped other machines and, low and behold, they didn't work. But Astanmog was still useful for carrying things. So the mean people kept him around, giving him very terrible food for the terrific work they made Astanmog do. But one day some explosions came and drove all the mean people away. Now, Astanmog is all alone. But he has a very nice new machine that gives him all the food he wants! He just hopes the mean people don't come back take him away again.

(Basically ISS conscript, low rank, limited technical skills. Could have sad, poignant moment of self sacrifice.)

Zathras have sad life. Most likely have sad death too. At least there is symmetry
      edited October 2015
      dH98fzE.png?1

All hail Galatt! All hail Galatt! All hail Galatt!

2gdi5w4mrudm.png
      Typhoon Class please!
      Are the Ask'kaar going to make an appearance? , the empire should count on them as reliable allies after the first imperial expedition into Federation space
      NMXb2ph.png
        "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
        dH98fzE.png?1

All hail Galatt! All hail Galatt! All hail Galatt!

Evil is sexy
        Are the Ask'kaar going to make an appearance? , the empire should count on them as reliable allies after the first imperial expedition into Federation space

I don't know whether to acknowledge the first "Mirror Wars" or not. As the mission it was based on is no longer in the game.

It defiantly needs some love when I can get some spare time.

As for the Ask'kaar though. They'll get a reference in this one ... I'm not sure what to do with them at the moment. Maybe they're having a civil war? Maybe their new leader... Ms T'Ket has recruited them for her war against the tyrants of the Milky Way?

2gdi5w4mrudm.png
        Typhoon Class please!
        edited October 2015
        I'm going to treat it as a continuation to be honest, my fleet admiral will draw on his tactical and strategic experience from the first expedition
        NMXb2ph.png
          I'm going to treat it as a continuation to be honest, my fleet admiral will draw on his tactical and strategic experience from the first expedition

Bring Back Barclay? :open_mouth:
          2gdi5w4mrudm.png
          Typhoon Class please!

Bring Back Barclay? :open_mouth:

Barclay was an interesting character, well worth bringing back, she was one of the few Imperial officers I could trust not to stick a dagger in my back apart from Captain Thay
          NMXb2ph.png
          • lorne12lorne12 Member Posts: 90 Arc User
            Sliders: http://imgur.com/a/1Ny88#0

Character Name: Marina Sloan
            Character Race: Human
            Character Gender: Female
            Character Rank: Agent of the Mirror Starfleet Intelligence
            Character Ship: I.S.S. Racer (Runabout with some little "add-ons")

A ) Yes, and a slowly death please ;)

Personal log,

3 weeks did it take to seduce this tiny Ferengi. But now he's doing all I want to please me. He isn't the first and won't be the last in this long list of my victims but maybe the cutest.
            No, what am I doing?! I need to focus, no real emotions, I can't allow myself to...

Wait, what was that? No, they cannot be serious! The invasion was scheduled for Tuesday in three weeks, but this messages says it will start the day after tomorrow. This is impossible! My task, the intel, i haven't finished...
            This will end bad, really bad, only because these old admirals in the supreme command don't have enough patience.
            You read an lorne12™ post

bZVIEMl.jpg
            Spoiler

QJgB6Ox.png

2gdi5w4mrudm.png
            Typhoon Class please!
            Spoiler

QJgB6Ox.png

Captain Lot: The resolution on these sensors is appalling. Have whoever is in charge of maintenance disciplined at once.
          • duncanidaho11duncanidaho11 Member Posts: 7,867 Arc User
            Spoiler

QJgB6Ox.png
            Wow, amazing detail. You've even got guns in there!
            Bipedal mammal and senior Foundry author.
            Notable missions: Apex [AEI], Gemini [SSF], Trident [AEI], Evolution's Smile [SSF], Transcendence
            Looking for something new to play? I've started building Foundry missions again in visual novel form!
          • artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
            Spoiler

QJgB6Ox.png

It's TRIBBLE. Draw it again.​​
            22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
            Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
            JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
            'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
            'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
            '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
            'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
            '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
            8PQvx8E.png
            2gdi5w4mrudm.png
            Typhoon Class please!
            That was remarkably quick and embarrassingly amusing :D .​​
            JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
            'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
            'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
            '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

• guljarolguljarol Member Posts: 979 Arc User
            8PQvx8E.png

Fluffy! :D​​
            Anyone got any particular things they want to do as their Mirror Counterpart?

2gdi5w4mrudm.png
            Typhoon Class please!

Kill various people in amusing ways.​​

#TASforSTO

Drive my enemies before me and hear the Lamentations of their women

Have mine as an Imperial Fleet Commissar, it's an efficient way of keeping one's house in order
            NMXb2ph.png
            • lorne12lorne12 Member Posts: 90 Arc User

Let her seduce people and be as evil as possible.
              You read an lorne12™ post

bZVIEMl.jpg
              Went through my old Star Trek Bridge Commander / Elite Force screenshots...

Behold... the original Mirror Wars we did back in 2007 with a few friends.

terranattack.jpg
              terranCom.jpg
              terranempire-1.jpg
              malovencesrampage.jpg
              ISSGhostRider.jpg
              antiterrans.jpg
              VULCANGOBOOM.jpg
              00faster2.jpg
              trap1.jpg
              l_7b68e9597e0ff49d2d940b8bdd86ff941.jpg
              IcePlanet.jpg

2gdi5w4mrudm.png
              Typhoon Class please!
            • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
              1: what is named Eridian in #8? (the same one with the Nebula with a missing nacelle)

2: what is that hideous monstrosity in the top center of picture 4?
              -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
              My character Tsin'xing
              Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
            • zionus0zionus0 Member Posts: 395 Arc User
              Name: Victoria O'Biren
              Specices Terran
              Ship: I.S.S. Vendetta (Voth Citadel)

Survive: yes
              Personal log supplemental:- Privacy settings Omega Black.
              “Admiral” Leeta has crossed a serious line… My agents have it on woefully good authority that that Bajoran witch had contact with the future long before the “Empires” victory over the Iconians. The shields and technology I acquired in the thirty-one hundreds have protected what I’ve built, and I’ve nearly broken that Federation Temporal agent- I’m so sick of listening to that Vulcan’s voice.

Although it seems that Leeta has done me one kindness- my dear old friend and Captain (Meaning that, I might have a new body again) Not now! Urgh making one of these is increasingly difficult be quite Captain!..... It seems is still alive- that will hardly be saving their Federation self after all they’ve done to me. I’m not alone anymore- my trip up and down time has given me some very interesting allies. If Leeta has altered time enough this could be a bit more difficult that I am entitled to- I still haven’t figured out who the current Emperor is.

Still let us see if Leeta is able to resist an entity even the Q fear! Pah Wraiths? She has nothing compared to me! The looks on their faces when I crush their fleets with a clap of my hands will be so satisfying. I will not be denied my vengeance on them or the Federation! She’s played the entire Empire- and I will make her pay for her treachery! The Federation can wait, I have bigger problems to dispose of now- Lot, Leeta… even my father if need be, they’ll all fall like grass before the destiny that is rightfully mine!
              “You’ll never amount to anything Rishis,” that’s what they said. Well now I’m coming back- I’ll never let anyone call me my middle name again! The galaxy is mine… the Empire is mine… It’s all mine!
              Long live the Empire… The True Empire!
              Commander Victoria O’Brien
              I.S.S. Vendetta
              Why do I still play and put money into STO?
              The Foundry, and my love of Star Trek
              1: what is named Eridian in #8? (the same one with the Nebula with a missing nacelle)

2: what is that hideous monstrosity in the top center of picture 4?

1. A random planet in one of the GQ maps.
              2. No idea... but when it got you in its forward firing arc... that was it... bye.

We did end up destroying that thing... but you see that galaxy on the right that has lost its nacelle? It rammed the ... thing, saving the day. (While killing me in the process.)
              2gdi5w4mrudm.png
              Typhoon Class please!