thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,101 Arc User
Title: Mirror Wars 2
ID: ST-HHP5GZQVM
Author: P_Sutherland
Language: English
Allegiance: Starfleet
Level Requirement: 35+
Mission Summary:

You are an inquisitor of the Terran Empire. It is your duty to identify threats, both external and internal to the Terran Empire and deal with them.

At 21:31 a distress signal was picked up from the other realm. The signal was that used by the Terran Empire. At 21:45 the signal went dark. The Terran Empire is preparing to send a task force into the other universe to investigate this signal.

Join them, Inquisitor. Give the Federation a reason to fear the Terran Empire.

Long live the Empire!

RpdTVns.jpg

tSSsTNO.jpg

Los Lobos strips are the creation of Galatt / @KotetuesRat.

Foundry missions referenced in Mirror Wars 2

[Ico] Ravaged by @docducks.

Sink the Bismarck! by @drogyn1701

Gemini [SSF] by @duncanidaho11

Enigma Vision by @starfarertheta

2gdi5w4mrudm.png
Typhoon Class please!
Post edited by thay8472 on

Comments

• thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,101 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    Mirror Wars 2

Star-Trek-Online-Season-11-New-Dawn.jpg

Log: One

The Federation is weak, and yet our leaders choose not to launch a full-scale invasion of their universe. Well, that is their misfortune, a mistake they may live to regret. For I have the consent of the Emperor himself.

Their war with the Iconians has left them vulnerable; our operatives predict we could take as far as Tellar-Prime before they could organize any form of defense against our assault.

The attack will commence shortly. Captain Leeta's forces will keep the Federation distracted in the Bajor Sector. My squadron will be tasked with attacking other Federation military targets nearby. The first of our targets is the Federation colony on Kinjun III.

We have the ships, we have the captains, we have the weapons, we have the numbers. The Federation is doomed.

Long live the Empire.

Captain Sito Thay
    I.S.S. Sutherland

XXxzbGe.jpg

Log: Two

Military Log: Supplemental

My squadron was transferred to the command of Captain Lot three days ago for a mission into the other realm. To say I am displeased with this would be an understatement. I do not trust her. Someone of her reputation is not fit to lead a squadron, let alone two.

Imperial Command has informed me that the Emperor will be sending agents from intelligence to investigate a disturbing report we acquired from a vessel from the other side. My ship and crew may be new to this war, but we are eager to leave our mark on their universe.

Long live the Empire.

Captain Simmons
    I.S.S. Venture

IksfyIU.jpg

Log: Three

The Romulan Aristocracy has agreed to provide support to our campaign into the other universe. As of yesterday we counted over two hundred of their ships joining ours near Terok Nor.

As expected there have a few concerns regarding their ships crossing our space. However once they are committed to the invasion, Terran Intelligence expects their threat to ... minimize. Reports from Captain Kurland suggest the Terran Emperor has agreed to send a Romulan Overseer with the initial incursion team.

Long live the Empire.

Commander Boon
    Imperial Intelligence

Pxb47HZ.jpg

Log: Four

Military Log: Supplemental

I'm happy to report the crew have adapted to the new chain of command. I know many of my crew have been rattled by my succession. However, I felt I had no other choice. "Captain" Heath failed to provide them with security from an enemy the Terran Empire considers inferior. I will not make the same mistake.

With my promotion, I have already begun placing officers I trust into a position of power. Many of them have the ability to probe the minds of their underlings. Being a Betazoid myself I too have the ability to detect deception. The Los Lobos will remain loyal to me!

Long live the Empire.

Captain Naynta Lot
    I.S.S. Los Lobos

c0DsHEf.jpg

Log: Five

Military Log: Olyumi reporting

Hehehe. My promotion has finally come through. I'm no longer an ensign. I'm a full lieutenant with all the privileges that come with that rank. Also, I'm now the personal pilot for Captain Lot's personal guard.

My first task has been the execution of Ensign Kristin. She made the mistake of attempting to flirt with a member of Naynta's personal guard or she made another comment about Commander Jodi. I'm not sure which. Either way It took some time, but I was able to complete this task. Kristin always annoyed me, even in her last moments taking five hours to die. Selfish or what?

Captain Lot was so happy that she has given me exclusive access to the guard of my choice. I wonder if he will enjoy the Admiral Proton novels? Gegis will be so jealous when she discovers who I've picked. Ha!

All hail Captain Lot.

Lieutenant Olyumi
    I.S.S. Los Lobos

jyH8gOY.jpg

Log: Six

Personal Log: Ensign Astanmog

Astanmog serves the purple-haired lady now. Purple lady is pretty. Purple lady spared Astanmog on Bajor when bad men attacked purple lady. The purple lady was happy with Astanmog. Purple ladies guard does not like Astanmog.

Astanmog knows bad men. Bad men served the yellow-haired lady. Yellow lady is trouble. Astanmog keeps away from the yellow-haired lady. Yellow-haired lady tries to keep Empire stable. Empire fights itself. Many try to gain power, but only two have power. Two are strong.

Astanmog is far from home. Astanmog will look for things for the purple-haired lady.

Astanmog hails the Terran Empire.

Ensign Astanmog
    I.S.S. Sun Tzu

QwH4HrR.jpg

Log: Seven

Military Log: Admiral Sito Thay

We've lost contact with the Terran Empire. The Empire was ready to commit its forces to the invasion of this universe however our attack fleet never arrived. I suspected it was because of the Iconian invasion of this galaxy. Now ... I suspect there is more to what I originally believed.

Reports from Captain Heath reveal the Terran Empire is concentrating it's attack on a region of space called the Badlands. Why? This attack makes no sense ... there is nothing of value there. In addition, Heath reported these Terran vessels bare a different marking to our own. The Terran Empire was stable when we left it. Could the empire of fallen to the Iconians?

Until the I.S.S. Los Lobos regroups with us I've ordered my fleet to remain in the Lahra System.

This is the second time I've been stranded in this universe.

Admiral Sito Thay
    I.S.S. Sutherland

2VgariF.jpg

Log: Eight

Twenty four hundredth and second log of the Imperial Inquisitorial; Inquisitor Brutas reporting.

Imperial Intelligence has received reports of increased incursions into Imperial space by means of so called ‘quantum rifts’. These match reports of such anomalies stretching back to the mid 22nd century.

Myself and Inquisitor Bastia have been dispatched to the Kenya system to neutralise Terran insurgents suspected to be on the verge of utilising these rifts to defect to the worlds beyond.

The safety and security of the Empire must be mentioned, no price, including freedom itself, is too high to pay for peace, a peace that will be won through the blood of the unclean, the non-Terran filth, progenitors of anarchy.

Execute personal encryptions, seven, seven, nine, epsilon, sigma.

The Emperor is a fool. An Empire built on blood will not prosper; insurgency and in-fighting will be out ruination. We will attend to the rouges in the Kenya system as is our duty. But the Emperor will do well to be cautious; my loyalty is to the Empire not to him.

Long live the Empire

Inquisitor Brutus
    I.S.S. Jupiter
    ​​

tBF4vBk.jpg

Log: Nine

Commander Jodi was not a happy bunny this morning. She and her zealot Sutherland came into engineering this morning to review my teams performance over the past three months. There was nothing out of the ordinary there. However two officers got a trip to the agony booth for failing to attend on time, one has been scheduled for execution for comparing Commander Jodi to one of her ancestors.

However, we all scored 8% more efficient than the previous engineering team under Heath's command. So the commanders have granted us 24 hours of R&R. Roberta, Lealza, Blake and I went to Terok Nor to celebrate; that's when things got ... interesting. There was an incident that resulted in the death of five low ranking Ferengi. What can I say? When you touch my thigh how do I not know your reaching for my sidearm?

Needless to say, Captain Kurland wasn't happy with the mess we made.

Commander Ena Aleshia Dahlstrom
    I.S.S. Los Lobos

W1qm1A4.jpg

Log: Ten

We've conducted over ten long range scans of the Arawath System. I keep telling them if they want an accurate scan of the Arawath System we need to get closer.

The U.S.S. Independence was lost near our current location three days ago. I suspect Starfleet wants us to investigate their disappearance. However until Admiral T'Nae, Admiral Quinn or Captain Sito contact us with orders to proceed I will be holding the Jackson here.

The Zenas Expanse is nearby, and we know from the Romulan Republic the Ask'kaar have been sending large groups of ships into this region for reasons unknown.

Time will tell, it always does.

Captain Micheal Tucker
    U.S.S. Jackson

Post edited by thay8472 on
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
  • theraven2378theraven2378 Member Posts: 5,985 Arc User
    When is it out?

my main's mirror wants to test the ISS Astute out
    NMXb2ph.png
      "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
      -Lord Commander Solar Macharius
      When is it out?

Unknown for the moment. I've been wanting to do some more Mirror stuff for awhile. I'll keep this thread updated and supply you lot with these "Logs" in the meantime.
      2gdi5w4mrudm.png
      Typhoon Class please!
      thay8472 wrote: »
      When is it out?

Unknown for the moment. I've been wanting to do some more Mirror stuff for awhile. I'll keep this thread updated and supply you lot with these "Logs" in the meantime.

the ISS Astute is a terran Eclipse class stealth cruiser
      NMXb2ph.png
        "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
        When is it out?

Will yee obey the orders from the "B**** of Betazed"?
        2gdi5w4mrudm.png
        Typhoon Class please!
      • nrobbiecnrobbiec Member Posts: 959 Arc User

1417512921611s.jpg
      • zionus0zionus0 Member Posts: 395 Arc User
        Is this going to carry on from the origional Mirror Wars? The crew of the I.S.S Mordred are eager to see how the Ask'kar fared in the war.

PS: AWSOME! :smiley:
        Why do I still play and put money into STO?
        The Foundry, and my love of Star Trek
        When is it out?

I have my own agenda
        NMXb2ph.png
        • galattgalatt Member Posts: 707 Arc User
          When is it out?

All shall obey the "B**** of Betazed" or pay the price
          sig_picture_resize_by_gx_9901-db9d1v1.png
          edited October 2015
          galatt wrote: »
          When is it out?

All shall obey the "B**** of Betazed" or pay the price

You heard him folks! ^^

Obey-me-human.jpg

P.S. "Log: Two" out
          2gdi5w4mrudm.png
          Typhoon Class please!
        • artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
          Inquisitors Brutus and Bastia. Butus' sliders are to the left and Bastia's are to the right, the uniform in the centre is identical for both. (Their ship is an Eclipse if you need it. The normal one on a ground map, but it's costume is upgrade hull and red Virgo stripes). Bastia's dialogue is really only '...'
          21817123513_e290675b72_o.png
          ​​
          22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
          Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
          JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
          'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
          'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
          '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
          'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
          '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
          the smeg would a Terran Inquisitor do?
          2gdi5w4mrudm.png
          Typhoon Class please!

Umm, inquisit people, duh.

They're a cross between interrogators and mob enforcers with a side order of political officer and general thuggery.​​
          JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
          'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
          'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
          '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

• duncanidaho11duncanidaho11 Member Posts: 7,867 Arc User
          Ooh, nice log entries. Really looking forward to this. :)
          Bipedal mammal and senior Foundry author.
          Notable missions: Apex [AEI], Gemini [SSF], Trident [AEI], Evolution's Smile [SSF], Transcendence
          Looking for something new to play? I've started building Foundry missions again in visual novel form!
          artan42 wrote: »

They're a cross between interrogators and mob enforcers with a side order of political officer and general thuggery.​​

Commissar would be a better term
          NMXb2ph.png
            This mission will be Romulan "friendly."
            2gdi5w4mrudm.png
            Typhoon Class please!
            Are the Romulans on friendly terms with the empire in your mirrorverse?
            NMXb2ph.png

They're a cross between interrogators and mob enforcers with a side order of political officer and general thuggery.

Commissar would be a better term

Only part of their job is as a Commissar.

Besides, how many jokes can you make about not expecting the Terran Commissars?​​

#TASforSTO

Are the Romulans on friendly terms with the empire in your mirrorverse?

More along the lines of... "Obey or else!"
              2gdi5w4mrudm.png
              Typhoon Class please!
            • guljarolguljarol Member Posts: 979 Arc User
              This mission will be Romulan "friendly."

1bUNqES.jpg​​
              edited October 2015
              No one expects the Terran Inquisitors.
              zzMMZ9R.png

The B**** of Betazed.
              H96kdq5.png

Mirror ...
              Fluffy!

SMjTvVx.jpg

2gdi5w4mrudm.png
              Typhoon Class please!
            • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
              Note: the eyepatch is actually there to conceal a cybernetic implant that helps them detect heretics.
              -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
              My character Tsin'xing
              Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
              Evil Fluffy? Where's his goatee?​​

#TASforSTO

edited October 2015
              Evil Fluffy? Where's his goatee?​​

I had to hack the Cryptic engine to do this. If they find out I could get banned... however... using... an... advance program... I have given Fluffy ...

A eyepatch
              A goatee
              and
              whatever the smeg is on his back.

Qvhcm56.jpg

2gdi5w4mrudm.png
              Typhoon Class please!
            • duncanidaho11duncanidaho11 Member Posts: 7,867 Arc User

A eyepatch
              A goatee
              and
              whatever the smeg is on his back.

Qvhcm56.jpg

I'm going to say that's a jet-pack. Very nicely done. :lol:
              Bipedal mammal and senior Foundry author.
              Notable missions: Apex [AEI], Gemini [SSF], Trident [AEI], Evolution's Smile [SSF], Transcendence
              Looking for something new to play? I've started building Foundry missions again in visual novel form!
              After looking at Captain Lot's profile record, I may need to play by her rules.

As long as she's loyal to the Empire I see no problem working with her
              NMXb2ph.png
                edited October 2015

Well... with a title such as the "B**** of Betazed," "Betaziod battle queen" and the "Warrior of Betazed."

She'll kill you the moment she senses deception.

Su107CY.jpg

( Captain Lot and the crew of the I.S.S. Los Lobos are the creation of "Galatt." Bow before him!!! BOW!!!! /emote_muhaha )

2gdi5w4mrudm.png
                Typhoon Class please!
                edited October 2015

Well... with a title such as the "B**** of Betazed," "Betaziod battle queen" and the "Warrior of Betazed."

She'll kill you the moment she senses deception.

Su107CY.jpg

( Captain Lot and the crew of the I.S.S. Los Lobos are the creation of "Galatt." Bow before him!!! BOW!!!! /emote_muhaha )

My character and his crew are not worried, we're loyal to the empire having sworn an oath to serve it so we have nothing to hide.
                Anyone who breaks an oath is no honorable officer at all
                NMXb2ph.png
                  edited October 2015
                  Four character slots left.

Same as last time folks.

Character Sliders

Character Name:
                  Character Race:
                  Character Gender:
                  Character Rank: (captains or below please)
                  Character Ship:

(Doesn't have to be a Mirror character but it will effect how and where they appear.)

A ) Will X character die?

Then if you want...

A quick 1000 words or less log by your character which I can use to make the odd shameless bump here and there later on while the foundry is down to keep you interested.
                  2gdi5w4mrudm.png
                  Typhoon Class please!
                  edited October 2015
                  Four character slots left.

Same as last time folks.

Character Sliders

Character Name:
                  Character Race:
                  Character Gender:
                  Character Rank: (captains or below please)
                  Character Ship:

(Doesn't have to be a Mirror character but it will effect how and where they appear.)

A ) Will X character die?

Then if you want...

A quick 1000 words or less log by your character which I can use to make the odd shameless bump here and there later on while the foundry is down to keep you interested.

Character Name: Jim Harrigan
                  Character Race: Terran
                  Character Gender: Male
                  Character Rank: Commander
                  Character Ship: ISS Retribution, Galaxy Refit

A) Survive

Military Log,

Been assigned to Captain Lot's task force for the upcoming invasion as acting CO of the ISS Retribution after the demise of the unfortunate Captain Reyes.

As this is my first command, I intend to show Captain Lot that she has nothing to suspect from me and will fight to the last phaser bank and bulkhead if need be.

This will be a glorious day for the empire and retribution against the Federation for interfering in Terran affairs and causing the downfall of the first empire

Long live the empire

End Log,

Commander Jim Harrigan ISS Retribution

NMXb2ph.png