test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Kara Dreadnought Outfit won't save at Ship Tailor

dracounguisdracounguis Member Posts: 5,358 Arc User
edited October 2015 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Ticket # 3,773,299
Set it up, click purchase, get box that says I need to buy it for zero. I already bought the bundle this morning. I have all the ships in this class but, all the parts are Kara parts so that shouldn't matter.
See below screenshot.SavingShip_zpsof91ogab.jpg[/img]

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Arc User
    I had this with the Yellowstone Runabout a few months back. Had to discharge the ship and reclaim to fix the problem. Hopefully that helps.
  • Options
    Thanks, I was going to try that but the STO server seems to be having issues tonight. Constant "server not responding". Was fine this morning, not sure what's going on tonight. Will try tomorrow.
  • Options
    svindal777svindal777 Member Posts: 856 Arc User
    I would hold off on discharging it for the time being as you might not be able to reclaim it at the moment.
    Well excuse me for having enormous flaws that I don't work on.
  • Options
    mustrumridcully0mustrumridcully0 Member Posts: 12,963 Arc User
    I have the exact same problem. I suspect it is because they removed it temporarily from the store and the requisitions tailor. I just hope this will be all fixed together.

You an save an outfit if you use no parts from the Kara nor Material 4 or the Upgrade Material - these all seem to be tied to owning the Kara. You'll get the same problem with the Ha'feh and the Ha'nom when trying to use the Kara parts.​​
    Star Trek Online Advancement: You start with lowbie gear, you end with Lobi gear.
  • Options
    Discharged and reclaimed today, now ship tailor working.