test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Fleet uniforms ( MALE / FEMALE )

tomaswilletomaswille Member Posts: 119 Arc User
edited September 2015 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I am still baffled that this isnt fixed. For almost a year now the uniforms for the fleet are bugged.

The problem:

When you create a fleet uniform as a male character, let's say a complete lightgrey odyssey uniform, things are turned out
fine for a male. But if you have a female member wanting to put on the uniform, the top part is standard black. And not grey, like i did with the male.

You can also check this happening by adding an uniform to the fleet as a male, and set the preview model as a woman. The colors are not correct. The exact same thing happens when you create a uniform with a female model. The male version goes corrupt.

The ONLY way to fix this now, is to create seperate female and male outfits and add them with a description M or F.
But doing this, will degrade the amount of variaties since its taking outfit spaces. Plus it requires explanation.
Already seeing members walking by wearing the wrong colors, since they dont get the F(emale) or M(ale) description. And me explaining every new member is not doable.

I understand people can have ideas how the work around it, but that doesnt mean it is fixed.
So cryptic, please solve this issue. This problem excists far too long.

And i don't mind it has taken so long, there are way more important things to solve, but seeing new content coming by so often, but never repairs the old (minor) content, i had to make this comment / complain.

Please let me hear from you this time, at least acknowledge the problem.

Thanks!

giphy.gif