test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Iconian Vest Outfit - Females missing the headpiece?

rakhonarakhona Member Posts: 21 Arc User
Headpiece as pictured here on a male seems to be missing for female characters.

Z9O0ANS.png

Aliengen and Andorian races confirmed so far, possibly all races affected.

Comments

• tazurensavulentazurensavulen Member Posts: 1,204 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    My Female Caitian does not have it as well as another issue. That being that the area on the torso on both sides under the arm do not exist on her. Character name & handle: R'Mel N'Mev@tazurensavulen

I also do not have the Iconian Vest category in the tailor drop down selection menu.
    signature_for_kerbal_space_program_by_lord_inu_hanyou-dbhp8de.png
    [06/16 11:51] [Combat (Self)] Your Advanced Dual Heavy Radiant Antiproton Cannons - Hypercharge deals 237970 (113626) Antiproton Damage(Critical) to Tactical Cube.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
    [09/15 11:01] [Combat (Self)] You lose 12187085 Cold Damage from Death.
    Death is OP, please nerf. I BLAME KURLAND FOR THIS!
  • zulisvelzulisvel Member Posts: 518 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    I also do not have the Iconian Vest category in the tailor drop down selection menu.

I have this issue as well. Completed the mission, game lists the outfit as unlocked but no way to select it at the tailor.
  • guljarolguljarol Member Posts: 980 Arc User
    My Female Caitian does not have it as well as another issue. That being that the area on the torso on both sides under the arm do not exist on her. Character name & handle: R'Mel N'Mev@tazurensavulen

(snip)

My Romulan is missing her body too:

IBdOHjn.jpg​​
  • soundwisdomsoundwisdom Member Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    All kinds of issues lately
    zulisvel wrote: »

I have this issue as well. Completed the mission, game lists the outfit as unlocked but no way to select it at the tailor.

The only place I saw any Iconian outfit stuff was in Off Duty. And it didn't have any collar pieces or chest gear or belt, which I swear I read about.
    [06/16 11:51] [Combat (Self)] Your Advanced Dual Heavy Radiant Antiproton Cannons - Hypercharge deals 237970 (113626) Antiproton Damage(Critical) to Tactical Cube.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
  • zulisvelzulisvel Member Posts: 518 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    The only place I saw any Iconian outfit stuff was in Off Duty. And it didn't have any collar pieces or chest gear or belt, which I swear I read about.

My Off Duty option appears to be missing... :/

Under the Head and Uniform sections the only categories available are:
    Uniform
    Kobali
    Omega
    MACO

And for some reason whenever I switch to the Uniform section it seems to default to the All Good Things uniform. :|

• ilithynilithyn Member Posts: 903 Arc User
    None of my female characters has the head gear option. Checked them all. (There's also a graphic error so they're visible in a gap beneath their armpits, looks... weird.)
    Logic is the beginning of wisdom, not the end of it.
  • gulberatgulberat Member Posts: 5,505 Arc User
    My Reman female is not only missing the torso but her arms entirely in all versions of the Iconian vest.

Christian Gaming Community Fleets--Faith, Fun, and Fellowship! See the website and PM for more. :-)
    Proudly F2P.  Signature image by gulberat. Avatar image by balsavor.deviantart.com.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Arc User
    gulberat wrote: »
    My Reman female is not only missing the torso but her arms entirely in all versions of the Iconian vest.

Wow... Remans seem to have a lot of trouble with losing limbs when new costumes come into play.
  • nicholai1806nicholai1806 Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    Screenshots showing body and arms missing for female Remans - really frustrating:

KIUicn3.jpg

lnGZ2cK.jpg
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,572 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    That's part of the transformation to a purely energy being. My KDF Joined Trill had all uniform parts available at the Tailor, but I don't recall any headgear stuff. I will recheck. Also will check on my Fed-Romulan Alien and KDF Talaxian as well.
    Post edited by ltminns on
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • bobsled624bobsled624 Member Posts: 267 Bug Hunter
    Issue with the Iconian vest confirmed and logged in the operational support forums;

Haven't been able to confirm the headpiece issue yet.

Captain Mark Shranz | bIng 'aj Ro'Tal | erei'Riov Koval tr'Liun

"Your fun is not wrong" -Jeremy Randal@borticuscryptic

Proud Member of the Operational Support (Bug Hunter) Team
  • tarastheslayertarastheslayer Member Posts: 1,541 Bug Hunter
    bobsled624 wrote: »
    Issue with the Iconian vest confirmed and logged in the operational support forums;

Haven't been able to confirm the headpiece issue yet.

I have, and posted into your thread. It should be under "Head Attach Tech".
    Ten soldiers wisely led will beat a hundred without a head. - Euripides
    I no longer do any Bug Hunting work for Cryptic. I may resume if a serious attempt to fix the game is made.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Arc User
    Yup, my female trill doesn't have the headpiece in any of the head options.
  • skymagus00skymagus00 Member Posts: 140 Arc User
    Good news: according to the patch notes, the female headpiece and missing armpits are getting fixed today. Hurrah!
  • eristhevortaeristhevorta Member Posts: 1,049 Bug Hunter
    Indeed they are. Thank you for pointing out this issue. :)
    "Everything about the Jham'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris
    Original Join Date: January 30th, 2010
  • nicholai1806nicholai1806 Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    Now, even after the patch, my female reman STILL has missing arms, same as in my screenshot above...
  • saurializardsaurializard Member Posts: 4,404 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    And at least the female Caitians and Ferasans lack the whole Iconian Vest category.
    Post edited by saurializard on
    #TASforSTO
    Iconian_Trio_sign.jpg?raw=1
    And at least the female Caitians and Ferasans lack the whole Iconian Vest category.
    I am missing the category on my Caitian.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
  • saurializardsaurializard Member Posts: 4,404 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    New patch, no mention of female kitties getting their Iconian stuff in the proper category. At least it seems the rest of the missing pieces will be available in other categories... I hope.

EDIT: Well, now we have the gauntlets and belts... Could we get the rest, too, please?
    EDIT 2: Also, the patch solved the missing arm bug for the female Remans... for 1 vest out of 4.
    Post edited by saurializard on
    #TASforSTO
    Iconian_Trio_sign.jpg?raw=1