test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Support Website not working?!

Want to get a refund of my 3000 zen that i spend for the cat within the bag (t6 ship), i collected the whole zen over 6 Months (lifetime Sub) to buy finally my own T6 Ship, i Choose the Tac Command Battlecruiser. Mechanic worst (never get the 100% to use a Group command, STF/Enemys to fast down), customization worst (well yes, i Need to buy the other Cruiser to Chose parts for example the saucer of the command battlecruiser) thats not all, its so damn annoying to buy ships only to see, that the mechanics and the whole ship does not fit you. Cryp Needs really to add a testing area to test the "PRODUCTS THAT I PURCHASE".

Till now, i try since 20 minutes to reach the Support Center to create a ticket but its not working... but Charge zen works very good, good to know. Iam a Little mad now :/

Comments

• kodachikunokodachikuno Member Posts: 6,020 Arc User1
    Given how useless support tends to be... it seems appropriate their site doesn't work either
    tumblr_mr1jc2hq2T1rzu2xzo1_400.gif
    tacofangs wrote: »
    STO isn't canon, and neither are any of the books.
  • seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    1. I doubt you will get a refund, it was my impression that ship sales are final, but you're welcome to try.

2. The Command Battlecruiser (Presidio) is one of the better ships in the game. It's not perfect, it has some drawbacks, but as far as T6 ships go, it's a great ship. If you're having problems with yours, then maybe you just need a little build help.

3. For many people, myself included, the Support Site and most of Perfect Worlds sites do not work with ANY Microsoft browser. I have never been able to access the site using any version of Internet Explorer or the new Edge Browser, it simply doesn't work. If you're having problems accessing the support site, try using Firefox or Google Chrome. I have used the site using those browsers as well as a bunch of different mobile browsers and have only had the problem with MS browsers.

If you're unable to get your money refunded, then maybe some of us can help you get the best use out of your Presidio. My main flies one, and trust me, it can be a very versatile and devastating ship. It's just like very ship in the C-Store though, it's all about how you build it and how you fly it. Not every ship will appeal to everyone, but all the ship stats and features are clearly shown before you purchase it.

Best of luck to you.
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • anazondaanazonda Member Posts: 8,399 Arc User
    why would you get a refund?

Makes no sense.
    Don't look silly... Don't call it the "Z-Store/Zen Store"...
    Let me put the rumors to rest: it's definitely still the C-Store (Cryptic Store) It just takes ZEN.
    Like Duty Officers? Support effords to gather ideas