test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

server issues at their best

maldrecmaldrec Member Posts: 7 Arc User
yesterday i tried loging in and was meet with multiple server time out issues, once i got in the rubberbanding and lag was so glorious that nothing could be done, it was a miracle i was able to get the entity event done. Today.......same results, when exactly are the plans to fix this, and i hope to god you are not planning to release any new content when you have yet to fix this problem, also i would highly reccomend alot better testing of new content before releasing it, since the start of this iconian war and even halfway into the delta quadrant i had to sell one of the guns that i got back when you put the peircing plasma weapon in the dilthium store, kind of late to say it now but whatever you did messed up its firemodes for me, primary fire was top flight triage and jab was its secondary, tried sending a ticket about it but my internet said the site i was going to was not a safe site. Why not just have that all the bug and ticket submitting stuff built into the options menu and make it alot easier for the players.

Comments

• bobsled624bobsled624 Member Posts: 267 Bug Hunter
    This....is not an issue with Cryptic's server. It's an issue with the Wholesale Broadband ISP in the Boston area that hosts Cryptic's servers.

It is something that's being worked on and PWE and Cryptic are looking into this to see if there is something that they can do to resolve, but it's something that is generally out of their hands

Captain Mark Shranz | bIng 'aj Ro'Tal | erei'Riov Koval tr'Liun

"Your fun is not wrong" -Jeremy Randal@borticuscryptic

Proud Member of the Operational Support (Bug Hunter) Team