test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Mailing system broken

gaz000gaz000 Member Posts: 11 Arc User

Has anyone else tried to transfer doff officers from one toon to another and found that the mailing system fails to activate and allow you to take the doff officers on your other toons?

I am having this problem at the moment in STO and would welcome any advice anyone has of how to get around this problem.

Thank you

Gaz
AKA
Deanna Ryan (Toon in game)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Arc User
    Might want to check if those doffs are bound. If they are, it won't let you add it to the mail tray. You'll see a little square with a key in it next to their traits if they're bound.
  • gaz000gaz000 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    sov42 wrote: »
    Might want to check if those doffs are bound. If they are, it won't let you add it to the mail tray. You'll see a little square with a key in it next to their traits if they're bound.

There not bound as these were some new doffs I had got and I double checked them.

• robothitchhikerrobothitchhiker Member Posts: 277 Bug Hunter
    edited August 2015
    Where is the failure? Can you not put them into a composing message or take them out of a received message?​​
  • jackbloodbucketjackbloodbucket Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Same here... I can't send mail with an attachment to my other character, and the objects are not bound.
    I type with my @handlename, nothing happens, try to send, nothing happens...

And it seem impossible to get help from the support, i have created 3 ticket's

Does anyone knows why it doesn't work??? Have they tried to fix it?
  • storulesstorules Member Posts: 3,267 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    ...nothing to see...WRONG post pig-44.gif​​
    tumblr_ncbngkt24X1ry46hlo1_400.gif