test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

The tray and the ship resetting

guljarolguljarol Member Posts: 979 Arc User
I think it started yesterday (20.08), so after the patch.

The space tray seems to reset itself at random, removing or moving around the items. I noticed it only for the space, the ground tray seems to be unaffected by this.

Also sometimes space gear disabled visuals turn on when changing maps. I experienced it on two different ships, two different characters.
The ships that have the visuals enabled don't seem affected (don't turn them off).​​

Comments

• Options
    robothitchhikerrobothitchhiker Member Posts: 277 Bug Hunter
    I've seen this a couple of times recently and am trying to figure it out. Do you happen to have a shuttle (or other ships) that share equipment with your main ship?
  • Options
    Possible on one ship after the event a while ago. But I don't think it's the case for the other one; a new set, new weapons, a new ship I got yesterday, and I manually removed everything from the previous one to the inventory and then put into the new one.

I'll check, though, because I'm not completely sure something isn't shared.​​
  • Options
    Yup, both ships shared stuff with shuttles. I put other stuff on the shuttles, so nothing's shared now. We'll see if the visuals come back.

The trays still dance :-1:​​