test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Redemption code for free Armada Class Cruiser and instant level 60

ompgaming1ompgaming1 Member Posts: 91 Arc User
I got the email for the "return to STO" here is a free Armada Cruiser and one character to level 60. It came with a redemption code of 8 characters.

I wanted to know if that code is account specific, or can I use it on one of my other accounts for STO?

Thanks.

Comments

• architect13architect13 Member Posts: 1,076 Arc User
    Did you search . . . there are many other threads on the topic.
    Have you tried the new forum on your phone?
  • ompgaming1ompgaming1 Member Posts: 91 Arc User
    Yes, I did. I searched for "redemption code" and got several threads, but none of them pertained to my issue. If you have any information on this issue, or links to places that do, I would greatly appreciate it.

If not, please refrain from commenting so that I can get a response from someone that does know info about this issue.

Thank you.
  • ladytiamat666ladytiamat666 Member Posts: 276 Arc User
    This kind of code is for an Andromeda class cruiser, not Armada.
    signature%201.jpg_zpsklpuyd7v.png
  • dasrothdasroth Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    Yeah I received the same email and redeemed the code and it did not work, so I contacted support about it. All I got back was the code on the email was for neverwinter and not star trek. Therefor they are sorry about the miscommunication and not going to do TRIBBLE.

So I am planning on seeing what legal actions can be taken because the email I have clearly states that I am to receive a ship and a level 60 boost.
  • gkroagkroa Member Posts: 1 New User
    Same thing with me, I can understand they made a mistake but the fact that their idea to fix it is to say too bad go play the other game is ridiculous. I was ready to get back into STO but I doubt i'll play any of their games again. I will also recommend other people avoid them as well.
  • nyarlathotep75nyarlathotep75 Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    I got the code for the Andromeda too and level 60 boost too.

I thought it was awesome and I redeemed it and then logged in and got nothing!

I have contacted ARC Support about the matter, and will follow up with their response. As I see several others here have contacted Support and were sent new codes that worked.

I took a screen shot of the email they sent me, and included/attached it with my support ticket so they can see what it is that they sent me.
    Post edited by nyarlathotep75 on
  • clavdex2clavdex2 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    after asking nicely they gave me a replacement code. you get more flies with honey than vinegar guys

Recently you requested personal assistance from our on-line support center. Below is a summary of your request and our response.

We appreciate your patience as we worked to resolve this issue.

Thank you for allowing us to be of service to you.
    To access your question from our support site, click here.

Subject
    I recieved a STo promo code but it is comming up as already redemed but I havent redemeed it.

Discussion Thread
    Response Via Email (Ashynt) 08/24/2015 05:34 PM
    Hello,

Thank you for getting back to us.

Please try redeeming the following code instead: ********

After successfully redeeming the code, you may claim the Andromeda Class Exploration Cruiser and XP Boost on the "Promotions" tab of the C-Store.

Again, we'd like to apologize for the confusion. We appreciate your patience and understanding with this matter.

Regards,
    Ashynt
    Game Master
    Perfect World Entertainment
    http://support.arcgames.com/

Customer By Web Form 08/24/2015 03:51 PM
    I have been checking the forums and i haven't see or heard of any official response to this issue nor any indication of what is going to be done about it. Obviously I would like to receive the proper code that should of been sent to me in the first place. If you could kindly direct be to the official response or provide me with the propper code i would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks.
    Response Via Email (Ashynt) 08/22/2015 06:31 PM
    Hello,

Thank you for contacting us. I understand that you have received a code in an STO email but have been given a Neverwinter reward.

Upon further checking the code that you have redeemed was indeed for neverwinter and we apologize for the confusion.

We are currently investigating this issue and what we suggest is to check on the updates in our website and forums.

We apologize for the inconvenience. If you have any further questions or concern, feel free to contact us anytime.

Regards,
    Ashynt
    Game Master
    Perfect World Entertainment
    http://support.arcgames.com/

Customer By Web Form 08/22/2015 02:29 PM
    After some further research is looks as though i was given a code to neverwinter in the STO Email since on me code redemption page it shows that i redemed a code for neverwinter aug 21 and not a STO code. I do not play neverwinter anymore and the email was for STO so please correct this and send me the code for STO thank you.
    Customer By Web Form 08/21/2015 05:09 PM
    I receieved the promo code for the T6 FREE Andromeda Class Exploration Cruiser and enough XP to set your highest level character to 60 the code i received was ******** I used this code on the ARC redemption page and got the error that it had already been used and their is no history of it being added to my account.
  • devincaedwyndevincaedwyn Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    I can also confirm they took care of me and issued a replacement code that worked.
  • ironknights1964ironknights1964 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Don't bother. The first code doesn't work and the second one doesn't either.

They don't know how to issue working codes.
  • jessica1860jessica1860 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    So I will get a code if I don't log on for 6 months does that work for lifetime members they should give them to dedicated players I got 9 level 50 that could use a boost
  • pottsey5gpottsey5g Member Posts: 4,177 Arc User
    So I will get a code if I don't log on for 6 months does that work for lifetime members they should give them to dedicated players I got 9 level 50 that could use a boost
    They cherry pick which players get the code as they like to upset the player base. The code email is not based on how often you log into the game.

• vamp13vamp13 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    your ALL LUCKY, I never got any code sent to me n i played for years
  • spiffhalibutspiffhalibut Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    the code is Email specific. it can only be used with that emails account.