test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Enhanced Rending Shots does not fully reset after a crit

rmy1081rmy1081 Member Posts: 2,840 Arc User
edited August 2015 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Enhanced Rending Shots, T4 Delta rep space trait, only loses 1 stack after a crit when it should lose all stacks. This gives me a near constant 63% CrtH just with the trait slotted.

Comments

• Options
    shadowwraith77shadowwraith77 Member Posts: 6,395 Arc User
    Been that way, for quite awhile!

Sometimes it fixes itself, and than other times it goes right back to doing what you explained!

tumblr_nq9ec3BSAy1qj6sk2o2_500_zpspkqw0mmk.gif

Praetor of the -RTS- Romulan Tal Shiar fleet!

• Options
    jarvisandalfredjarvisandalfred Member Posts: 1,549 Bug Hunter
    This looks like a 100% reproduce rate for me. Jumps to 10 stacks and sits there.
    SCM - Crystal C. (S) - [00:12] DMG(DPS) - @jarvisandalfred: 8.63M(713.16K) - Fed Sci

SCM - Hive (S) - [02:31] DMG(DPS) - @jarvisandalfred: 30.62M(204.66K) - Fed Sci

Tacs are overrated.

Game's best wiki

Build questions? Look here!
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    This looks like a 100% reproduce rate for me. Jumps to 10 stacks and sits there.

It will stay 100%, until another update/hotix comes along and/or, you make alterations via traits/skills/specs/ship/boffs/doffs, will sometimes also correct the issue but, usually only temporarily!

Oh, and sometimes if a mission death happens, it will temporarily fix it as well!!!
    Post edited by shadowwraith77 on

• Options
    Been that way, for quite awhile!

Sometimes it fixes itself, and than other times it goes right back to doing what you explained!

It will stay 100%, until another update/hotix comes along and/or, you make alterations via traits/skills/specs/ship/boffs/doffs, will sometimes also correct the issue but, usually only temporarily!

Oh, and sometimes an in mission death, will temporarily fix it as well!!!

I've seen it do weird things in the past, but this is different. It's always doing it.

I will say though. My Guramba and Galaxy-X are fun to use right now since the lance will most often crit lol

but yeah...needs a fix'n
  • Options
    borticuscrypticborticuscryptic Member Posts: 2,478 Cryptic Developer
    I presume you guys also have the "Skills Invalid" issue? Because I believe fixing that will restore the correct functionality of this Trait.
    Jeremy Randall
    Cryptic - Lead Systems Designer
    "Play smart!"
  • Options
    I presume you guys also have the "Skills Invalid" issue? Because I believe fixing that will restore the correct functionality of this Trait.

yes I do
  • Options

Bort, it was doing this wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, before this invalidation incident occured, just to let you know!!!

• Options
    jarvisandalfredjarvisandalfred Member Posts: 1,549 Bug Hunter

I do. This bug was incredibly rare beforehand, but hopefully if it was rebuilt the old bug is gone.

At any rate, on tribble, I no longer have invalid skills, and this bug does not occur on tribble.
    SCM - Crystal C. (S) - [00:12] DMG(DPS) - @jarvisandalfred: 8.63M(713.16K) - Fed Sci

SCM - Hive (S) - [02:31] DMG(DPS) - @jarvisandalfred: 30.62M(204.66K) - Fed Sci

Tacs are overrated.

Game's best wiki

Build questions? Look here!
  • Options
    Looks like it's fixed. Thanks!