test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Celebrating New Dawn with Giveaways

pwlaughingtrendypwlaughingtrendy Member Posts: 2,966 Arc User
With Season 11: New Dawn coming, we’re celebrating with a free C-Store giveaway this week! We’ll be featuring something different each day leading up to the weekend!

Check out our current giveaway here!

~LaughingTrendy

Comments

• captainmal3captainmal3 Member Posts: 436 Arc User
    Regrettably I already have this costume. However, I'm certainly not going to complain about free stuff, so I'll be looking forward to what the next couple of days give out.
  • urmuz1urmuz1 Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    but but but.. i am a klingon :'(
    Not an ARC user
  • crm14916crm14916 Member Posts: 1,516 Arc User
    Love the giveaways!! Whether or not the items are things I already have, these kinds of things are always appreciated!! Thank you!!

CM
    "Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure science." - Edwin Hubble
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Arc User
    If one of these giveaways is the Exeter class, I will be greatly pleased. ;)
  • dracounguisdracounguis Member Posts: 5,358 Arc User
    Yay! More free stuff... I already bought a long time ago. Once again the paying players get jack while the guys who don't buy anything get free stuff. GJ, Cryptic! >:)

How about make it get free X or if you already have it you get 20 lobi?
  • blassreiterusblassreiterus Member Posts: 1,294 Arc User
    I already have the outfit but I'm happy that Cryptic is doing this once again. Thank you, Cryptic, for doing this. It's much appreciated.
    Star Trek Online LTS player.
  • somebobsomebob Member Posts: 556 Arc User
    I got this for free last time it was given out. I...demand a refund? LOL

That said, people love free things. Very cool.
    Owner and Lead Moderator for the Primus Database. Post your Hero today!
    Razira's Primus Database Page
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • dalolorndalolorn Member Posts: 3,655 Arc User
    This one was in the last giveaway, too. What are you trying to tell us, Cryptic?

<.<

>.>

*sighs* Okay, I'll join Section 31... just call off the assassins, will you?

Infinite possibilities have implications that could not be completely understood if you turned this entire universe into a giant supercomputer.p3OEBPD6HU3QI.jpg
  • captainmal3captainmal3 Member Posts: 436 Arc User
    dalolorn wrote: »
    This one was in the last giveaway, too. What are you trying to tell us, Cryptic?

<.<

>.>

Pretty sure it was given away during a livestream at once point as well. They really want us to join the morally grey side, don't they?
  • trygvar13trygvar13 Member Posts: 697 Arc User

<.<

>.>

Well I was away last time this was offered and had no access to the game at the time. I'm happy it's available again. And since I play mainly KDF and KDF-aligned Rom I'm happy I don't have to buy it for my Fed chars. Thank you Cryptic!
    Dahar Master Qor'aS
  • piotrtiberiuspiotrtiberius Member Posts: 55 Arc User
    Always appreciated.
  • robertc328robertc328 Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    Why doesn't this work for Fed-allied Romulans? I was able to claim it in the C-store, but can't wear it.
  • abaddon653abaddon653 Member Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    Turned 31 today, thanks for the present Cryptic! Kinda sad that Cryptic is the only one in my life that actually remembered my birthday, even if it was mere coincidence ;)
  • trygvar13trygvar13 Member Posts: 697 Arc User
    Happy birthday then!
    Dahar Master Qor'aS
  • gypsybladegypsyblade Member Posts: 730 Arc User
    Yay, free stuff, let me get on my KDF.... oh wait

We do appreciate free stuff, however its still not cool that Roms and KDF can't get anything. I believe we brought this up last time you gave this same costume away. What would of been awesome was unlock it so other factions can wear the costume during the giveaway.
  • coupaholiccoupaholic Member Posts: 2,188 Arc User
    abaddon653 wrote: »
    Turned 31 today, thanks for the present Cryptic! Kinda sad that Cryptic is the only one in my life that actually remembered my birthday, even if it was mere coincidence ;)

Happy Birthday! I turned 31 back in May, we can fast approach the inevitable midlife crisis together.

Anywhoo. Free stuff. Ta very much. Once again fingers are crossed for potential T5 ship offerings!
  • giannicampanellagiannicampanella Member Posts: 424 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    Thank you, memsahib!
    Greenbird
  • theraven2378theraven2378 Member Posts: 5,985 Arc User
    Thank you for the extra costume
    NMXb2ph.png
      "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
      -Lord Commander Solar Macharius
    • zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Member Posts: 14,764 Arc User
      edited August 2015
      Cool!

Edit - I must now amend my comments to Way Cool! B)
      Post edited by zedbrightlander1 on
      f5cc65bc8f3b91f963e328314df7c48d.jpg
      Sig? What sig? I don't see any sig.
    • dalolorndalolorn Member Posts: 3,655 Arc User

<.<

>.>

Pretty sure it was given away during a livestream at once point as well. They really want us to join the morally grey side, don't they?

Hmm. That could have been the livestream, then.

Now if I could just get Drake to sign these requisition forms for me... :grin:

Infinite possibilities have implications that could not be completely understood if you turned this entire universe into a giant supercomputer.p3OEBPD6HU3QI.jpg
    • keletteskelettes Member Posts: 488 Arc User
      edited August 2015
      Yeah I remember getting it when the STO guys were testing "blanket giveaway codes" during a livestream.

Celebrating New Dawn with a giveaway huh?

Exeter class? Hmmm? Hint hint hint? :3

Anyway, it is much appreciated :smile:
      "Ad astra audacter eamus in alis fidelium."
      -
      "To boldly go to the stars on the wings of the faithful."
    • thetrue413thetrue413 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
      Wooo hoooo
    • dave18193dave18193 Member Posts: 416 Arc User
      Nice!

Hope we get a ship or two with this giveaway, though tbh any free stuff is very nice indeed.

Got a cat? Have 10 minutes to help someone make the best degree dissertation of all time?

Then please fill out my dissertation survey on feline attachment, it'd be a massive help (-:

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/87XKSGH
    • devilment666devilment666 Member Posts: 112 Arc User
      abaddon653 wrote: »

Hmmm. 31st birthday and a Section 31 uniform, you say. Must be Iconians.
    • dareaudareau Member Posts: 2,390 Arc User

<.<

>.>

Hmm. That could have been the livestream, then.

Now if I could just get Drake to sign these requisition forms for me... :grin:

To the best of my knowledge, the Section 31 costume hasn't been part of a "C-store giveaway", because I've partaken of every one that I'm aware of and I just now am getting this costume...

So it must have been a livestream thing. Of course, sadly, I don't do the livestream thing, so that would explain why I don't have it yet...
      Detecting big-time "anti-old-school" bias here. NX? Lobi. TOS/TMP Connie? Super-promotion-box. (aka the two hardest ways to get ships) Excelsior & all 3 TNG "big hero" ships? C-Store. Please Equalize...

To rob a line: [quote: Mariemaia Kushrenada] Forum Posting is much like an endless waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever. However, opinions will change upon the reading of my post.[/quote]
    • pweistheworstpweistheworst Member Posts: 986 Arc User
      urmuz1 wrote: »
      but but but.. i am a klingon :'(

First, I want to be clear that it's silly to complain about Cryptic being awesome enough to give out FREE stuff. Thank you, Cryptic.

Second, I want to say that I've purchased just about everything that's available for purchase in this game (ships, clothing, tribbles, BOffs, Lobi gear, etc.) and only managed to take advantage of a free giveaway ONCE because I already purchased everything else that has been given away. That doesn't upset me because I'm happy to support this game.

Those things being said, I do wish Cryptic made all giveaways items that are available for all factions (FED, KDF and ROM). Alternatively, if there are going to be 3 days of giveaways then I hope Cryptic offers a different faction-specific item over all three days as part of a 3-day giveaway (first day FED item, second day KDF item, third day ROM item) so that it's "balanced" for people who don't play as one of the other factions.
      In the immortal words of Captain Sisko: "It may not be what you believe, but that doesn't make it wrong."

Don't believe the lies in this forum. I am NOT an ARC user. I play STO on Steam or not at all.
    • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Arc User
      Those things being said, I do wish Cryptic made all giveaways items that are available for all factions (FED, KDF and ROM). Alternatively, if there are going to be 3 days of giveaways then I hope Cryptic offers a different faction-specific item over all three days as part of a 3-day giveaway (first day FED item, second day KDF item, third day ROM item) so that it's "balanced" for people who don't play as one of the other factions.

I don't play anything but Fed, I totally agree with ya. Other factions should get stuff, too.
    • xyquarzexyquarze Member Posts: 2,114 Arc User
      gypsyblade wrote: »
      We do appreciate free stuff, however its still not cool that Roms and KDF can't get anything. I believe we brought this up last time you gave this same costume away. What would of been awesome was unlock it so other factions can wear the costume during the giveaway.

Hmmm, my Klingons and KDF allied Roms are sometimes flying around in a Draguas I never bought. Which the Feds can't use. Traditionally there's some stuff for everyone.

Although I am afraid being left out, since I bought so much the last months (e. g. all outfits), thanks a lot for the giveaway.
      My mother was an epohh and my father smelled of tulaberries
    • tigerariestigeraries Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
      so is this event taking the place of the annual summer giveaway?
    • captainfelidaecaptainfelidae Member Posts: 45 Arc User
      Oooh nice. Thanks for this neat outfit! My main is a Fed aligned Romulan that I've put all my spec points into Intel, So even if she can't wear this I'm going to put it on my human bridge officer and It will fit the theme I've got going. I wonder what else we going to get? A small craft/shuttle? A Bridge Officer?
    This discussion has been closed.