Options

New Dawn - Terrans and Tholians

2»

Comments

• Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,571 Arc User
    rattler2 wrote: »
    ltminns wrote: »
    Remember that Cryptic stated that they will be giving the Cardassian Arc a makeover so you may see the Terrans there if they are not just excised.

Considering they mentioned that Chase is reprising her role as >"Mirror"< Leeta...

I think its safe to say the Terrans are sticking around.

Well, my bad. I had not re-checked the continually updating thread before I posted that, which contained new information about Mirror-verse. Frankly, I am surprised that the Season 11 Facts thread had not already been shut down as others had because of the 'Official' threads on the subject. Must be the weekend.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,079 Community Moderator
    I'm hoping it will be fine as its kinda a central repository of information.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    warmaker001bwarmaker001b Member Posts: 9,205 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    thay8472 wrote: »
    artan42 wrote: »
    I'm just interested in seeing more Tholians. ​​
    Mirror Typhoon Class!

I want to see Mirror Typhoons for the sole reason to watch dumbass noobs get tossed back and forth between multiple Typhoons doing TBR with absolutely zero clue how to defend, counter against it. Getting passed around like a gangbang with Typhoons doing Hi-5's as they take turns on the players.
    XzRTofz.gif
  • Options
    artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
    The Command cruisers are nothing like the Typhoon, in any way at all. ​​
    22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
    Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
    'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    kyrrokkyrrok Member Posts: 1,352 Arc User
    Terrans? Tholians? :| Any hope for a good season 12?
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,079 Community Moderator

I don't get the appeal of the Typhoon at all. She's a low quality, semi ugly model. The Command Cruisers keep the basic design, but give it much more detail.

The one thing I will give the Typhoon is that it looks better than the Jupiter.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    thomaselkinsthomaselkins Member Posts: 575 Arc User

I don't get the appeal of the Typhoon at all. She's a low quality, semi ugly model. The Command Cruisers keep the basic design, but give it much more detail.

Well, I think the idea would be to keep the basic Typhoon design but update the model so it is more detailed. I personally don't want one but I can understand why some people do.

• Options
    farmallmfarmallm Member Posts: 4,630 Arc User

Some people loves the ship some hates it. Just like most of the Fed T6 ships. I hate them, and don't get me started on the junk they pulled out for KDF.

They can bring the Typhoon up to standards. The Romulan D'Deridex was a low quality model. As they told about how they had to update it. It can be done, if they work on it. They can add the nacelles from the Command Cruisers as options. Even a round saucer. There is a lot the can do. I will buy one if they did it. This is one reason why the Concorde is on the list. Its best thing we have that is close to it.
    Enterprise%20C_zpsrdrf3v8d.jpg

USS Casinghead NCC 92047 launched 2350
    Fleet Admiral Stowe - Dominion War Vet.
  • Options
    I'm actually working towards getting the Negh'Tev for my KDF. Going to replace my Qib Intel Battlecruiser with her because I don't like the Qib and I want a decent Battlecruiser. Also I had the Mirror Negh'Var so I should have access to the mirror skin. Currently flying the Mat'ha raptor.