test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Space Weapon Upgrade Failure Bound to Character

alcyoneserenealcyoneserene Member Posts: 2,412 Arc User
[8:57] [TicketCreated] Successfully submitted ticket ID #3,627,972.

Hello, I require assistance with an item bought from the exchange and upgraded from a low level at Ultra Rare quality during the Bonus 2x Tech Point Weekend up to Mk 14 Gold that was never equipped on any ship that suddenly was discovered to be Bound to Character.

I kindly request that the item be changed to Account Bind on Pickup (Not Bound) as it should be, and that the bug be looked into. The Item in question is:

[Antiproton Beam Array Mk XIV [Ac/Dm] [CrtD]x3 [Dmg]] (Gold Quality)

Thank you in Advance,
-Alcyone@alcyoneserene

I'd like to add that such items require a great deal of resources, and knowing that they remain Account Bind on Pickup, and not randomly Character Bound without even being equipped, is a specific reason why I decided to use such resources in the first place.

They have been crafted using a combination of Omega and Superior Beam Weapons Tech Upgrades, with possibly some Experimental and Improved Upgrades as well, without (iirc) any Tech Point boosters or Quality Enhancements, from an Ultra Rare Mk VII or VIII, if that helps in tracking down the problem.

I have 3 Main Characters that I have and want to continue spending cash on to the best of my ability in addition to 6 other well equipped alts. This was created specifically to share among those 3 given the known condition that they are Account Bound on Pickup.

I also doubt I am the only one affected by such a bug that by this experience with the upgrading system does not encourage me to continue spending so much gaming time, dilithium, monthly subscriptions, season packs (Delta Rising) and Zen purchases unless this specific item is restored to Account Bind on Pickup (Not Bound) along with some reassurance that this likely widespread bug is being investigated.

When the Ticket is resolved and my item's bind status is changed to what it should be, I will report back to this topic. Until then, this topic has been posted in case anyone knows a workaround to this serious bug.
Y945Yzx.jpg
Devs: Provide the option to Turn OFF full screen flashes from enemy ship explosions
· ♥ · ◦.¸¸. ◦'¯`·. (Ɏ) V A N U _ S O V E R E I G N T Y (Ɏ) .·´¯'◦.¸¸. ◦ · ♡ ·
«» \▼/ T E R R A N ¦ R E P U B L I C \▼/ «»
﴾﴿ ₪ṩ ||| N A N I T E S Y S T E M S : B L A C K | O P S ||| ₪ṩ ﴾﴿