test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Projectile Vulnerability Locators Cannot Be Upgraded

sethpcsethpc Member Posts: 103 Arc User
edited August 2015 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I haven't seen any reports of this elsewhere, but I've now confirmed this on two of my characters. If it's only happening to me, it seems to have affected my entire account.

Yesterday, after upgrading a mark 12 +torpedo Vulnerability Locator to mark 13 and attempting to upgrade another, I found that Projectile Tech Upgrades would no longer be selectable in the item upgrade window. The issue remained even after logging out and force-verifying my files. After spending a several hundred thousand fleet marks to do some testing, I've confirmed that ONLY Vulnerability Locators that mod projectiles (torpedoes, mines, and the various projectile energy types) cannot by upgraded; I'm able to choose an available Projectile Tech Upgrade when trying to mod a standard tactical projectile console, a Projectile Vulnerability Exploiter, or any non-projectile Vulnerability Locator. Additionally, I have had no problems upgrading other items on this particular character. Neither buying Projectile Tech Upgrades on the exchange nor crafting them myself had any effect on the outcome. Neither did the rarity of the Tech Upgrade.

What I find odd is that I was able to initially upgrade one Vulnerability Locator to mark 13 before the upgrade window began refusing to "see" that I had Projectile Tech Upgrades in my inventory.

Account: @Smashmouth
Post edited by sethpc on