test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Starbase defence 20 man

quepanquepan Member Posts: 540 Arc User
MY fleet did a SBD and boy its BAD , heard nothing but 20 ppl in a TS complain of lag , unresponsive powers , and chugging framerates , My system never had a issue with this map til recently. What gives , WHY is this so bad , why was a map that worked great , become like this?? it cant be my setup or the 19 others i played with , this is some flaw in the game , a major one , we had some disgusted players just up and logged off the game after wards , im sorry but this to me needs more serious attention than its getting, more eyes on the problem or what ever , i know the systems guys work hard , but this is getting outta hand when older missions become unplayable it becomes a major issue that should be a hirer priority than any new system or powers or anything else that could make whatever is happening in game worse .

Comments

• Options
    plaztikman64plaztikman64 Member Posts: 725 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    Probably all these visual and sfx effects, coming from traits, set bonuses and what not. Fully set up though, my ship looks like a Christmas tree on steroids, so I can only image how it looks like/ how much load this produces x20... Besides that though, this is only one of many issues I believe, and I am having fps/ performance issues since S9 basically, and because of that, I also had to drop activities to a minimum...