test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Who are you guys trying to fool?

13»

Comments

• markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    rattler2 wrote: »
    So this is a "I already quit, you guys should follow because the ship is sinking" thread?

Yup... DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!

Sorry, but citing ONLY Steam as an accurate player count and proof of population decline is in itself inaccurate. Steam is one of 3 methods of getting into the game, the other two being the Arc launcher and the standalone launcher. So right there you are ignoring at least 2/3rds of the game's population at least.

Also... nice rant... I'd accept friendly EC donations but you said you already left so...
    WHY ARE YOU STILL RANTING ON THE FORUMS?

Had to get that out of my system.
    also... Steam only counts people who login via the steam client. If you don't, and you have good reason not to, then steam has no idea how often you play.

Oh and HIPPIE! You're NOT DEAD! *hugs*
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • ssbn655ssbn655 Member Posts: 1,894 Arc User
    So OP the question of the day is if you quit why are you still posting? Just leave already I guarntee nobody will miss you. Buh Bye Have a nice life Buh Bye.
  • rickdankorickdanko Member Posts: 470 Arc User
    ssbn655 wrote: »
    I guarntee nobody will miss you.
    I'll miss him. You don't speak for me.

They're not really gone, as long as we remember them
    candle_burning.gif
    Plasma Nugget
    Rayzee
    excellentawesome#4589
    torgaddon101
    raeat

I'm allowed to disagree.
  • Gurneyhallek0420Gurneyhallek0420 Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    I've been here since before beta and I have 300mil refined dilithium at all times and my 30 generals all have 1 billion energy credits. Top that neener neener

giphy.gif
    potatosig.jpg
  • farmallmfarmallm Member Posts: 4,630 Arc User
    Doom, run for the hills. Its all over folks, head to the nearest exit.
    Enterprise%20C_zpsrdrf3v8d.jpg

USS Casinghead NCC 92047 launched 2350
    Fleet Admiral Stowe - Dominion War Vet.
  • oldravenman3025oldravenman3025 Member Posts: 1,892 Arc User
    qrtrmstr wrote: »
    snip, snippity, snip, snip, snip

wellbye_zpsmqckgpzm.gif
  • nikephorusnikephorus Member Posts: 2,744 Arc User
    Op has some valid points. Unfortunately, most people here would rather just crack jokes then have a serious discussion about the state of the game. Either that or they are so disillusioned they don't see the point. I've personally just accepted the game as is and am content to just farm contraband for dilithium and do the new episodes as they get released on the off-chance that things eventually improve.
    Tza0PEl.png
  • seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    Well, guess some of us owe the OP a bit of an apology.

We told him that 'I quit threads' and threads questioning the moderation aren't allowed, but it's clear by the fact that this thread remains open that we were all wrong. The only things that get closed are Necro Threads.

Apologies for the imposed moderation, turns out it was us that was wrong, and you that was right. Commence with your Doom/I quit/I hate the Mods thread.. apparently the same rules apply here that apply in game.

Absolutely none.
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    I moderate ya'll in my head.
    Usually with Spock's voice.
    https://youtu.be/cFods1KSWsQ
    B)
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    nikephorus wrote: »
    Op has some valid points.
    Please elaborate, I'm curious how you came to this conclusion.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • deadspacex64deadspacex64 Member Posts: 565 Arc User
    obviously you don't understand and shouldn't have bothered commenting. you only look at this from your point of view, cute, sorry, but your point of view isn't everyones or even a majority view. annnnd, your point of view that every thing is flowers and unicorns doesn't address any of the real problems. you say one thing...the reality of how the game is doing and has been doing says otherwise...so keep your rose colored glasses comments out of any serious conversation eh? you want to make serious points and back them up, fine. you want to try and be funny and clever while offering nothing of substance...why waste your time? you're not clever, you're not insightful you're just the typical white knight acting like this game is your mother and someone insulted it.

fact is, sto would be doing MUCH better if they modified some of the systems they currently have in place. it has very real issues and that has been proven by player population declining AND all the cost savings implemented by cryptic. why don't you maybe...i don't know maybe look at reality? another very important fact...if this game wasn't star trek it would have died already. any company that tried to put out an mmo with the levels of general wtf this game has would never survive...and that's been proven. how? by games with similar models that out right died shortly after launch.

they had no ready made fanbase though...

• Lack of puncutation and basic grammar
    • Random caps lock
    • Claims facts from subjective opinion
    • 'white knight'
    • DOOOOOOOOM

uPmlZHV.gif

hilarious, i post about people offering nothing...and you do precisely that, guess what it wasn't a suggestion or request for more idiots with nothing valid to offer. but ohhh, aren't you soooo clever, at least in your own mind. no answers, no points, nothing but cute little quips.

they're facts, refute them or shut up. don't like them? tough. that's the reality. subjective only applies bright boy IF there are no facts. what i stated is reality, what is actually happening, not some fantasy world that you live in k? try not to mix your play world with the real world. it will only end in failure, and next time learn what words mean before you use them...lol 'subjective'.

beginning to think that's why so many get so defensive, they know things are screwed up with their beloved game...and are deep deep in denial. fits perfectly, rationalizations instead of logical thought, absolute refusal to see any reality as it pertains to their own personal view...deep, tragic denial.
    Dr. Patricia Tanis ~ "Bacon is for sycophants and products of incest."
    Donate Brains, zombies in Washington DC are starving.
  • spyralpegacyonspyralpegacyon Member Posts: 408 Arc User
    hilarious, i post about people offering nothing...and you do precisely that, guess what it wasn't a suggestion or request for more idiots with nothing valid to offer. but ohhh, aren't you soooo clever, at least in your own mind. no answers, no points, nothing but cute little quips.

Only giving your trolling the respect it deserves, champ.

m0cLJ-360x125.jpg
    tumblr_n1hmq4Xl7S1rzu2xzo2_400.gif
  • pwlaughingtrendypwlaughingtrendy Member Posts: 2,966 Arc User
    Nope.

/10chars
This discussion has been closed.