test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Microprojectile Barrage not working.

kittyflofykittyflofy Member Posts: 1,004 Arc User
The Micoprojectile Barrage ability from the Pilot romulan ship is not working. When you activate it, unless you stay still and you dont move or touch anything, the aiblity will go off after 1-2 seconds. Please fix.

Same happens at times with the Matha spinnal cannons. Please, it is really annoying to have these bugs after so much time, sigh.

Comments

• Options
    t0ffik1#9170 t0ffik1 Member Posts: 134 Arc User
    its just probably the same problem that cannons and torps suffer - as they are not insta hit like beams/tbr/fbp ect. so it lags out from some misterious reasons :D
  • Options
    t0ffik1 wrote: »
    its just probably the same problem that cannons and torps suffer - as they are not insta hit like beams/tbr/fbp ect. so it lags out from some misterious reasons :D

Well, i hope so. The fact is, the spinal cannons from the Matha are bugged since the release of the ship and that was time ago..... and other abilities of this kind hae the same problem. I remember the singularity beam of the arkif as well. Same problem. When are we going to get a fix for all these abilities??? sigh.

• Options
    psychoplattpsychoplatt Member Posts: 285 Arc User
    the matha is 2 seasons old - it will never be fixed.
    nice u wasted so much time in your sig - i do not see it anyway :)
  • Options
    the matha is 2 seasons old - it will never be fixed.

At least it is not as broken as the microprojectile barrage skill. That never fires for more than 1 or 2 seconds.. lol.