test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Uniform bug ID 3567013 and question reference 150717-000456

dandamanstardandamanstar Member Posts: 5 Arc User
hello, i reported this via the online support and they recommended that if the force verify did not help then i should report in game as a bug and go on the forum to report, My main character Logan seems to have a problem with its uniform, sometimes during the character select screen and some cut scenes my characters uniform reverts back to an older uniform that i was using before but no longer have, i am currently using the odyssey uniform, i have tried changing all the uniform slots to the odyssey uniform and also other uniforms to see if that sorts it but it doesn't, just now after the force verify i have beamed into the krenim station on broken circle and during that quick cut scene the character again was wearing the old uniform. Is this something that you can fix so the cut scenes and character select screen only show the current uniform?

Comments

• monkeybone13monkeybone13 Member Posts: 4,640 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    Go to the uniform tailor. Check each of your uniform slots and all of your boff's uniform slots. Make sure none of the slots have the exact same name. If any do then click the slot and click the rename button at the bottom. If you have 2 or more outfit slots named the same for you and/or your boffs it can make weird things happen.

If everything checks out on that character and you still have problems, check your outfit slots on all of your characters and make sure none of them are named the same. You can have a slot on more than 1 character named the same but it messes things up if you have 2 or more on the same character with the same name.
  • kittyflofykittyflofy Member Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    Oh dear.. this is a bug that happens eons ago, i suffer it as well. Specially in cutscenes, i never ever see my actual outfit, just the older one. This has been reported several times through the years, but unfortunately was never fixed. I hope this time is different.
  • dandamanstardandamanstar Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Thank you monkeybone it didn't work unfortunately, I know it's not a major bug or anything but it's more of the user experience, if the small things don't work I'm not likely going to spend real money on ships or subscriptions and things in game.