test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Lock Boxes

mrfrisbymrfrisby Member Posts: 12 Arc User
I have been playing STO since beta and know for the game to continue they need to make money

They use Lock boxes and items expansion etc that you can purchase what I am getting angry about is that one I have never got a main lock box ship but items that I just did not want or need.

I have just purchased 60 keys which I open the Xindi-Terrestrial Lock Box as I want two tac kemocite manuals and do not have the 175million ec to get them from the exchange after opening 56 boxes I got one manual happy days.

I am on my tac toon and would think that the system would give a manual for that class if I wanted a eng or sci I would move it to that toon or have the option to choose what class I want, as I have just paid cash for it but no another lottery to only get a Training Manual - Science - Subspace Vortex I.

My feedback to PW is to have any items that is sci tac eng the player would selected what class they want tac sci eng then when the box is opened continue with your lottery for the items level

:s