test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Female Odyssey Uniform: Missing items

tomaswilletomaswille Member Posts: 119 Arc User
Hello!

I am wondering why my female toons and female bridge officers cannot wear specific odyssey items anymore.
This is rather frustrating, because my fleet depends on those uniforms. I had to make another one, but i am not happy with it.

What is exactly missing on the female characters:

-Odyssey Dress uniforms (all 4 of them)
-Odyssey 1 Badge

(perhaps more, but these are the ones that are on my fleet uniform.)

The problem is that it worked while ago. My female toon and my male toon: female bridge officers, all had the items.
My fleet members who have female toons also have that problem, that why i had to switch to another uniform ( temporarily )

My male toon however can wear those items normally. So why the change? Bug? Something else?

I already sended a ticket a while ago, ( 2 game updates earlier ) But no response, no fix, nothing.

giphy.gif

Comments

• Options
    Made a seperate thread. Actually those are uniforms, perhaps not items ?
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    I mentioned the missing badges to CrypticJoe. He's added it to the list of things to fix, but no ETA on when a fix will go live.

Just checked my character and her boffs. The dress uniforms aren't missing for me.
  • Options
    sov42 wrote: »
    I mentioned the missing badges to CrypticJoe. He's added it to the list of things to fix, but no ETA on when a fix will go live.

Just checked my character and her boffs. The dress uniforms aren't missing for me.

Yea it doesn't affect anyone. But already have several reports from my fleet, and myself aswell.

giphy.gif