test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Summer Event - Eggs

kittyflofykittyflofy Member Posts: 1,004 Arc User
edited July 2022 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I didnt know where to ask this, but since i think it must be a bug somehow i post it here.

I know the drop rate of eggs doing the horga hunt is really low. But i didnt know it was almost IMPOSSIBLE to get eggs. Seriously. The last year i got at least 1 egg in almost every run i did with my characters and i ended the summer event with more than two or three extra eggs in each character. This year and specially since 4 or 5 days ago, i gathered 2 eggs in about 40 runs. I mean, seriously??? Is this intended or must be a bug somehow with my characters/account?? Or is someone else suffering this??

I dont bother anymore doing the horga hunt, since the main reason i was doing it was to gather eggs. It appears that i never get any egg so , why bother..
Post edited by darkbladejk on

Comments

• charlesdonovancharlesdonovan Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    I just snag them for 150 favors in the event store.
  • wolfpacknzwolfpacknz Member Posts: 783 Arc User
    kittyflofy wrote: »
    I didnt know where to ask this, but since i think it must be a bug somehow i post it here.

I know the drop rate of eggs doing the horga hunt is really low. But i didnt know it was almost IMPOSSIBLE to get eggs. Seriously. The last year i got at least 1 egg in almost every run i did with my characters and i ended the summer event with more than two or three extra eggs in each character. This year and specially since 4 or 5 days ago, i gathered 2 eggs in about 40 runs. I mean, seriously??? Is this intended or must be a bug somehow with my characters/account?? Or is someone else suffering this??

I dont bother anymore doing the horga hunt, since the main reason i was doing it was to gather eggs. It appears that i never get any egg so , why bother..

Yeah drop rates this year are just horrendous.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ***Disenchanted***
    Real Join Date: Monday, 17 May 2010
  • darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,713 Community Moderator
    I'm closing this for being a necro post as this doesn't suggest a bug. If you have evidence to suggest that egg drop rates are somehow bugged, then please create a new thread and post the evidence you believe points to drop rates not being what they're supposed to be. /thread
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator
This discussion has been closed.