test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

FLEET ARMADA; Make your alliances here!

tomaswilletomaswille Member Posts: 119 Arc User
edited July 2015 in Earth Spacedock
Hey all!

I dedicate this thread for making new alliances with other fleets, thanks to the new Armada system.

I am a fleet leader myself and i am wondering how to get in touch with other fleet leaders to think about a cooperation.
Since my fleet is actually a bit of a "einzelganger."
I think i am not the only one here, so that's why i made this thread.

Make your allies here, and discuss partnerships!

I'll start with my fleet:

Name: European Space Agencies
Alliance: FED
Fleet Level: Fleet level 6, almost 7
Tier: All Tier 1, almost 2.
Starbase Tier is 2, almost 3.
Members: 100 and all active, since our member clean up a few days ago.
Purpose: Grind, RP

Anyone interested in arranging a meeting? Our fleet offers 100 ( and counting ) active members, well organised.
2 leaders, 2 moderators. And i can even provide fleets some logo's , artwork etc in return.
giphy.gif
Post edited by askray on

Comments

• Options
    tehbubbalootehbubbaloo Member Posts: 2,003 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    Beautiful has t5 kdf and t5 fed.
    we are always open to partnerships, although we would expect all parties to carry their weight.

its worth noting that we are primarily a kdf org, and the vast majority of our horsepower is kdf-side.
  • Options
    medalionemissarymedalionemissary Member Posts: 612 Arc User
    Why in the world does the Armada base screenshot resemble the Trade Federation ships from the Prequel Star Wars?
    Deep Space Nine in HD, make it so!
  • Options
    gazurtoidgazurtoid Member Posts: 423 Arc User
    Its nice to see established fleets making kind offers like this in the spirit of generosity and brotherhood.
    yjkZSeM.gif
  • Options
    grayfoxjamesgrayfoxjames Member Posts: 1,516 Arc User
    Despite the direction this thread is going and the likelyhood that it will soon be locked by a moderator...

Name: Liberty Task Force/Liberty Honor Guard
    Alliance: Fed/KDF
    Fleet Level: Fed Fleet Level 20 (All Completed), KDF Fleet Level 14 (Nearly Completed).
    Members: Over 300 registered on website.
    Purpose: Everything.
    Voice Server: TeamSpeak
    Alliances: Yes, several fleets with an alliance in-game chat channel

Potential for armada alliance contact: Info@LibertyTaskForce.com no guarantees as we are currently in talks with our alliance fleets on how to organize the coming armada.
    Fleet Admiral Thomas Winston James a.k.a. The Grayfox
    Fleet Leader of:
    Liberty Task Force/Liberty Honor Guard
    Pride of the Federation/Pride of the Empire
    Liberty Guardians
    U.S.S. Liberty, NX-42813-L, T-6 Legendary Odyssey Class

Game Handle: Grayfox@GrayfoxJames
    Armada (STOFA Member Fleet): https://www.libertytaskforce.com/stofa
    Discord: https://discord.gg/bGp9N7z
    Twitter: STOFA@LTFGrayfox
    Email: CSDynamix@Hotmail.com
  • Options
    cidjackcidjack Member Posts: 2,017 Arc User
    Name: Knights of Nimbus III
    Alliance: Fed
    Fleet Level: Fed Fleet Level 20, Max holdings
    Members: 5
    Purpose: Have fun.
    Alliances: Currently none at this time.
    Armada: Multiplying fleet projects in need of dilithium by 13."
    95bced8038c91ec6f880d510e6fd302f366a776c4c5761e5f7931d491667a45e.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator
  • Options
    blueweakblueweak Member Posts: 60 Arc User
    I am not sure how this fleet armada thing will work. There was an external source that talked about it and I couldn't read through all of it. Will there be perks associated with cross-fleets? Say a tier 5 fleet is fathering a tier 2 fleet. Would that tier 2 fleet get special perks that the tier 5 fleet has?
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,020 Community Moderator
    Word is Alpha fleets will get a bonus to skill points, while a Gamma fleet would get a bonus Dilithium Discount. Beta fleets apparently sit somewhere in the middle.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    tomaswilletomaswille Member Posts: 119 Arc User
    Just send me private message. Our fleet is open to be a Beta fleet. Gamma fleet is nice, but to start in between is better for us. :) Alpha is not doable for us, since we aren't high tiered yet.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    jam3s1701jam3s1701 Member Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    isnt this thread jumping the gun some what.. yeh its kind of a good idea however no one know how this system will work...
    JtaDmwW.png
  • Options
    iconiansiconians Member Posts: 6,987 Arc User
    Don't worry friends in the KDF. Starfleet Dental and Nerds of Prey are proud to announce The People's Armada of Nerds of Prey!
    SGuFtC9.png?1

We are proud to bring together players from all faction under the banner of The People's Armada. Recruitment opportunities will be coming soon.

I was expecting "The People's Democratic Republic Armada of Nerds of Prey". Or TPDRANoP for short. But maybe that's why I'm not in your fleet.
    ExtxpTp.jpg
  • Options
    mainamaina Member Posts: 430 Arc User
    test2_zpshfjuatc0.jpg

Join the US Armada!!

My fleet, The Random Benevolence Society, is now inviting fleets to our alliance. As fleet leader I had a high level meeting with the Alts that make up my fleet and after tense negotiations we are ready to open invites to fleets to join our Armada.

In the spirit of Star Trek, we want open democratic fleets to join our republic. You have every right to self govern, decide your destiny, and generally operate as you see fit (under our Federal Rules). Join a group where every members voice is heard as we decide what is right for you anyways. Be part of something bigger than yourselves, be part of US!

JOIN US!

We don't have rules or codes of conduct to follow, you choose your own path, under our laws. Freedom, it's the greatest thing we give you. Why join a Armada that treats you as a “vassal” when you can be a free spirit under our laws? Freedom is not for someone to give you, freedom can only be earned by US.

Join US!

We help you, help US. Join Today!
    gHF1ABR.jpg
  • Options
    risian4risian4 Member Posts: 3,711 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    Q Intelligence is a Federation fleet, looking for other fleets to join us in an Armada. We've completed our Starbase (T5) and all our other holdings which are all T3. All fleets are welcome to be our Beta or Gamma Fleets.

Our fleet has four leaders, supported by a Council which consists of the most active members. We hold fortnightly meetings to discuss fleet matters. Leaders of possible Beta or Gamma fleets will of course also be represented in a new Armada Council.
    We strongly believe in democracy when it comes to leading our own fleet, which is why we will always be open to and seriously consider suggestions and ideas from our Beta and Gamma fleets as well. All fleets within our Armada will be treated as we treat our own members: with respect. The only thing we ask, in return, is some loyalty and devotion to some basic rules which include respect for others, and a certain degree of maturity (which doesn't mean that we are all serious all the time, the most important thing in a game is, after all, to have fun together ;) ).

If your fleet is interested, or if you have any additional information or questions, you may contact me (@risian4) in-game.
    Post edited by risian4 on
  • Options
    kristaswiftkristaswift Member Posts: 306 Arc User
    Oh boy another one of these threads...

Before posting would be nice if the OP could really ask the more serious questions.

How much to be an Alpha would cost? meaning if you would be a "small" fleet getting some help from the LARGE fleets...what would be the cost to "help":
    -For free
    -Perhaps a value on ECs/ box ships per week to the contributing fleets?
    -Time of agreement: month, 6 months?

I imagine that each agreement would be different for each armada. I wonder how many would be really willing to help for "free" and how many of those would expect some sort of a compensation. There is nothing free but perhaps would be nice to have that conversation from the get go since there are no false expectations or more drama added to the existing fleet model.
  • Options
    askrayaskray Member Posts: 3,329 Arc User
    Okie dokie - lets stay ON TOPIC AND WITHOUT THE TROLLING AND FLAMING. Next time I'll be less nice about it and just issue warnings or possibly have Trendy issue infractions.
    Yes, I'm that Askray@Batbayer in game. Yes, I still play. No, I don't care.
    Former Community Moderator, Former SSR DJ, Now Full time father to two kids, Husband, Retail Worker.
    Tiktok: @Askray Facebook: Askray113