test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Feature Episode Rewards

sheldonlcoopersheldonlcooper Member Posts: 4,042 Arc User
edited June 2015 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
None of my characters are offered the spec point/upgrade as reward for the FE this week. None have played it this week. This appears to be affecting only some accounts.
Captain Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, it's all ancient history. Then - before you can blink an eye - suddenly it threatens to start all over again."

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

Comments

• kaiserkactokaiserkacto Member Posts: 482 Arc User
    I just replayed the episode and I didn't got It. It wasn't even listed as a reward
    "In every age,
    In every place,
    The deeds of men remain the same..."
    12701.png
  • zellkarrathzellkarrath Member Posts: 182 Arc User
    Same problem here. No listed weekly reward for doing the mission.
  • takfeltakfel Member Posts: 238 Arc User
    I got mine just now. I don't know if Cryptic changed something. Maybe it is a time issue like the bonus marks from PVE queues. I've noticed I can not get the extra marks reward (purple outline) from the box after a completed PVE queue until around the same time I obtained it the previous day.
  • khamseenairkhamseenair Member Posts: 2,640 Bug Hunter
    I haven't tried playing it yet, but it is showing up again as a reward for me on the mission window. It may be the same issue we had with the first one they ran this idea with where it wasn't reset on Thursday, but actually a week after you first claimed it?
    Join date is wrong, I've actually been around since STO Beta.
    True alters don't have a "main". Account wide unlocks for all unique event rewards!!
  • sheldonlcoopersheldonlcooper Member Posts: 4,042 Arc User
    Yes, the posts here about time are correct. I remember now that I ran it Friday morning last week and sure enough it showed up around 9:00 today. It is on a strict 7 day timer from last completion.
    Captain Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, it's all ancient history. Then - before you can blink an eye - suddenly it threatens to start all over again."

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."