test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Request Romulan Nemesis Uniform

celiea32celiea32 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
Hello all I have seen alot of Romulan Uniforms some looks good but their one Uniform that Cryptic Missed and thats the Romulan version of the Nemesis Uniform I will link the pic of the Uniform.

Picture 1
Picture 2

Please please add the the Uniform and the Romulan Uniforms will be complete Unless theirs more heh.

Comments

• Options
    primar13primar13 Member Posts: 1,896 Bug Hunter
    edited July 2015
    Actually... I really like this..

I really really like this.

@callevista Can we haz dis?

Inline Image Links from the op :smile:

romulans3.jpg
    Star-Trek-Nemesis-Commander-Donatra-1.jpg
    Post edited by primar13 on
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,145 Community Moderator
    I've kinda been waiting for the Nemesis uniforms as well. And good reference pics.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    turbomagnusturbomagnus Member Posts: 3,479 Arc User
    Yes, please - if nothing else than because the belt and bandolier are cool and it provides the visual stepping stone between the solid tiled uniforms of the RSE and the Republic's jackets...
    "If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross; but it's not for the timid." -- Q, TNG: "Q-Who?"
    ^Words that every player should keep in mind, especially whenever there's a problem with the game...
  • Options
    guljarolguljarol Member Posts: 980 Arc User
    Would be nice indeed.
  • Options
    artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
    I'd prefer the DS9 uniforms first, but the Nemesis ones would be nice as well.
    22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
    Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
    'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    DS9 would be great too, both uniforms and civvies senators wore (Vreenak!). There never can be too many options :)
  • Options
    guljarol wrote: »
    DS9 would be great too, both uniforms and civvies senators wore (Vreenak!). There never can be too many options :)

Both? Are you including the dress uniform in that? Also Vreenak wore the same uniform as Nadal (? the Prator from TNG) and the Romulan from Eye of a Needle, it seems to be a pre TNG uniform.
    I wish I could find my Romulan Uniforms thread from before the forums move.
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

• Options
    It's not from Nemesis, but what about the outfit Ambassador Dar wore in ST:V (Final Frontier) - http://movies.trekcore.com/gallery/albums/tff_other/publicity/romulan.jpg - would it be worth adding or not?

"If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross; but it's not for the timid." -- Q, TNG: "Q-Who?"
    ^Words that every player should keep in mind, especially whenever there's a problem with the game...
  • Options
    celiea32celiea32 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Ahh more uniforms that Cryptic has missed :P Just hope a dev will respond and says yes we gonna make it. Dosn't matter if its gonna take a while
  • Options
    I think right now we are kinda stuck waiting for all the devs to get set up on the new forums.
  • Options
    artan42 wrote: »

Both? Are you including the dress uniform in that? Also Vreenak wore the same uniform as Nadal (? the Prator from TNG) and the Romulan from Eye of a Needle, it seems to be a pre TNG uniform.

Both, is in: uniforms and Vreenak-style senatorial civvies.

You mean Proconsul Neral? They didn't wear the same:

neral_zpszxchhov4.jpeg
    vreenak_zpszo9szipm.jpeg

Similar in style, yes, but not the same. DS9 and Voy abandoned the boxy, TNG style.

R'Mor from Eye of the Needle did wear the same as Neral indeed, and was boxy too, so properly "before DS9/VOY" in fashion (unlike ENT Rommies, who wore fashion from a hundred years in the future :| ).

Telek_RMor_onscreen_zpsm86qwt8b.jpg
  • Options
    I like the Vreenek ones, but I really like the Nemesis set better? but why... Why Not Both?
  • Options
    Know what I find interesting? R'Mor is wearing some kind of pin on his left chest, looks like it could be a Romulan 'raptor' insignia of some kind...
  • Options
    Know what I find interesting? R'Mor is wearing some kind of pin on his left chest, looks like it could be a Romulan 'raptor' insignia of some kind...
    Where? I can't see it.
  • Options
    edited July 2015

I think it is just the Light, as here is another image, of him and no Pin
    VOY107.jpg

Also this is another Romulan, the leader of the Team that Stole the Prometheus. Were they TalShiar?

[EDIT] Nope Not Tal Shiar, but the Leader may have been, since he decided to meet with the talshiar instead of Rommie Command like he was supposed too.

messageinabottle_110.jpg
  • Options
    Hm... I think you may be right - my bad... though it really does look like he's wearing some kind of raptor pin the way the light's hitting that part of his outfit.
  • Options
    shadowwraith77shadowwraith77 Member Posts: 6,395 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    I am beginning to believe, that the Romulans are as confused what uniforms they want, as some person deciding what they want to eat!
    tumblr_nq9ec3BSAy1qj6sk2o2_500_zpspkqw0mmk.gif

Praetor of the -RTS- Romulan Tal Shiar fleet!

• Options
    Hm... I think you may be right - my bad... though it really does look like he's wearing some kind of raptor pin the way the light's hitting that part of his outfit.

Romulans are so patriotic that even shadows create raptors on their uniforms :D
  • Options
    I am beginning to believe, that the Romulans are as confused what uniforms they want, as some person deciding what they want to eat!

It's not really that confusing - like a starving man at a buffet, we want it all!
  • Options

Both, is in: uniforms and Vreenak-style senatorial civvies.

You mean Proconsul Neral? They didn't wear the same:

neral_zpszxchhov4.jpeg
    vreenak_zpszo9szipm.jpeg

Similar in style, yes, but not the same. DS9 and Voy abandoned the boxy, TNG style.

R'Mor from Eye of the Needle did wear the same as Neral indeed, and was boxy too, so properly "before DS9/VOY" in fashion (unlike ENT Rommies, who wore fashion from a hundred years in the future :| ).

Telek_RMor_onscreen_zpsm86qwt8b.jpg

@guljarol, Sorry, I was getting mixed up, it was because I could't find my thread. (it's here now).

Vreenak is wearing civilian clothes (well senators, Creetek wears the same, in brown, I think), Narel is wearing an old style uniform, the same as R'Mor and some others...
    14590867506_2d2732a92a_o.png

By biggest bugbear with the ingame Romulan and KDF uniforms is the ranks, the shoulder-pads and baldric's don't make sense to me. Both races (in the shows) used collar pips, same as starfleet.
    14427233390_bbc0cfcdf3_o.png

#TASforSTO

• Options
    Vreenak is wearing civilian clothes (well senators, Creetek wears the same, in brown, I think), Narel is wearing an old style uniform, the same as R'Mor and some others...
    14590867506_2d2732a92a_o.png

You know, I'm not certain that R'Mor and Neral wore uniforms. At least, not military uniforms. They are in uniform style, but Romulan clothes of that period all seemed to be (due to that boxy cut), but I see them more as civvies than uniforms myself: lack of rank, lack of harness.

Well, whatever they are, it'd be nice if we could wear them too :).
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,145 Community Moderator
    I think Romulans using Nemesis uniforms in the 22nd Century was just a cost cutting measure when they filmed the episodes. We've seen them reuse assets before. Ships made out of parts of the D'Deridex, transports having multiple lives as various ships from various races...
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    rattler2 wrote: »
    I think Romulans using Nemesis uniforms in the 22nd Century was just a cost cutting measure when they filmed the episodes. We've seen them reuse assets before. Ships made out of parts of the D'Deridex, transports having multiple lives as various ships from various races...

Don't forget the rather infamous Nemesis Reman uniform reused for the Xindi-Reptilian...

• Options

Or they were there for the temporal cold war trying to prevent the supernova.

#TASforSTO

• Options

That's what I thought watching it for the first time: they were from the future. Until the story made it clear they weren't, and it turned out to be idiocy of the series makers.
  • Options

That's what I thought watching it for the first time: they were from the future. Until the story made it clear they weren't, and it turned out to be idiocy of the series makers.

Not those two in particular. But Agents in general coming back, they don't have a temporal PD so could have gone straight to the Senate and given them new uniforms and advanced BoP's (to explain why the T'Varo is so sleek compared to the T'Liss) and whatnot. We never see the JJRomulans, but they may be even more advanced than the Narada influenced Klingons and Feds.

#TASforSTO

• Options
    We never see the JJRomulans, but they may be even more advanced than the Narada influenced Klingons and Feds.

Well... in the game Star Trek D-A-C, it was Fed vs Romulans, but the Romulan ships were all spiky and inspired by the Narada. Personally I think that the Romulans would have similar designs to what they used in the Prime Universe. Maybe a cross between the T'liss and T'varo thanks to spy gathered data.
  • Options
    We never see the JJRomulans, but they may be even more advanced than the Narada influenced Klingons and Feds.

Well... in the game Star Trek D-A-C, it was Fed vs Romulans, but the Romulan ships were all spiky and inspired by the Narada. Personally I think that the Romulans would have similar designs to what they used in the Prime Universe. Maybe a cross between the T'liss and T'varo thanks to spy gathered data.

Eww, I saw those ships. Doesn't make much sense, the Klingons and Feds had access to the Narada, the Romulans didn't. Looking at the D4's and Dreadnought Class, they may be Narada tech (well, Borg), they are spiky in places and a bit green.
    I can still see them using T'Varos in JJTOS, but only if they are future ships brought back for the cold war.

#TASforSTO