test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Risa Egg + Full Inventory = No Egg

architect13architect13 Member Posts: 1,076 Arc User
While the claim Egg button is still showing on the screen, you can clear out room in the inventory but still cannot claim the egg.
Have you tried the new forum on your phone?

Comments

• khamseenairkhamseenair Member Posts: 2,640 Bug Hunter
    Not 100% sure where you mean, but did you try checking your overflow bag?
    Note, sometimes it wont open properly and you have to quit out and go back in to get it to open.
    Join date is wrong, I've actually been around since STO Beta.
    True alters don't have a "main". Account wide unlocks for all unique event rewards!!
  • architect13architect13 Member Posts: 1,076 Arc User
    Not in overflow bag. It will not let you claim the egg.
  • turbomagnusturbomagnus Member Posts: 3,479 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Quick question; when it's not letting you claim the egg, are you buying the egg from the Summer Event store or finding it during the Horga'hn Hunt?

I'm asking because I've been running into a problem with some similarities, but it's had nothing to do with a full inventory, just the game refusing to put eggs found during the Horga'hn Hunt in my inventory (really annoying since it's happened twice so far...)...
    "If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross; but it's not for the timid." -- Q, TNG: "Q-Who?"
    ^Words that every player should keep in mind, especially whenever there's a problem with the game...
  • architect13architect13 Member Posts: 1,076 Arc User
    In the "hunt" it will not let me "take" the egg if my inventory is full, even if i clear out a spot for it.

I'm asking because I've been running into a problem with some similarities, but it's had nothing to do with a full inventory, just the game refusing to put eggs found during the Horga'hn Hunt in my inventory (really annoying since it's happened twice so far...)...

I think this may be a separate issue. Sometimes if you and someone else are "finding" the horga'hn at the same time, only one person can claim the favors. It will show that you get a favor, but will not let you take it, you have to cancel, and re-find the horga'hn. It will reroll the prize so you might not get the amount of favors.

• khamseenairkhamseenair Member Posts: 2,640 Bug Hunter
    Have you tried turning auto loot on whilst doing the hunt? I keep it on all the time and I haven't had either of the issues mentioned in this thread.
    Join date is wrong, I've actually been around since STO Beta.
    True alters don't have a "main". Account wide unlocks for all unique event rewards!!
  • persephone513persephone513 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    Have you tried turning auto loot on whilst doing the hunt? I keep it on all the time and I haven't had either of the issues mentioned in this thread.

Oh thank you! I hope this works, I get so frustrated when multiple people are interacting with the statues at the same time.